Toyota SUPRA -2021 adds 2.0L 255hp to the line-up, 3.0L power increased to 383hp

slightly longer in length, shorter in wheelbase, by a few inches and about 500lbs heavier

The 2.0 must be built with the intent of tuning in mind. If not, its just a fatass BRZ.

EDIT: Watch the 2.0 end up being a better all around car.

really love the matte-ish paint, really shows off the lines aggressively, it makes the car far more interesting
88d0c7b3-2020-toyota-gr-supra-7naias.jpg

cf4b31d1-2020-toyota-gr-supra-3naias.jpg

:lol: @ bmw

BMW says the Z4 M40i now goes from zero to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, a half-second improvement from the 4.4-second time it originally provided.

Supra claims 0-60 in 4 seconds.

:rofl:

I'm still unsure how I feel about the size of the new Supra. IMO, I would've thought it would be the same size as the Lexus LC

:lol: @ bmw

BMW says the Z4 M40i now goes from zero to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, a half-second improvement from the 4.4-second time it originally provided.

Supra claims 0-60 in 4 seconds.

:rofl:

Because Ze Germans have to be a weeeeee bit better. :lol:

I mean it's okay, but the MKIV is still the best followed by the MK3... then this one which I'll assume the moniker of MK5.

1998-Toyota-Supra.jpg

should've kept da proportions and do a remix of what this would've looked like in 2020, kinda like what da mustang did in 2005 or what camaro did in 2010.

Agree completely here. Would be amazing if it was a modern redesign of this.

That's...what...they...did tho. Take away all the extra lines and vents and its the same silhouette. Long nose, short back.

naw....

im talking like this

HXmvwLH.jpg

straight up ape da design and mix in modern twists.

I'm still unsure how I feel about the size of the new Supra. IMO, I would've thought it would be the same size as the Lexus LC

The Mk IV and the SC300 were on the same platform and I would have loved the supra to be a barebones race inspired LC500 with design cues from old.

Back
Top Bottom