Toyt Story 3

Imagine if Toy Story 3 was about Andy's new toys, let's say some of these realistic dolls from Hot Toys! Man that would be cool if the Joker came outand murked Woody, followed by John Connor defeating Buzz all leading to the finale with Batman rescuing the rest of the toys, but RIP to the Woody and Buzz

A bill says sid is locked up for murder
nerd.gif

Nah
laugh.gif

i think its gunna b like, andy is mad old, married witha kid and the toys have been up in the attic and then andys son finds em and blah blha

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

i dont remember 2 but ok, to me when Nemo came along it put Toy Story in a sleeper hold
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard on this board, please do not post ever again.

Anyway, this will be appreciated as Toy Story is one of my favorite movies of all time. I use to know that movie by heart as a kid

Found this on Wiki! It *IS* gonna be 3-D!!!!
Toy Story 3 is an upcoming computer-animated 3-D film being produced by Pixar Animation Studios, slated for release on June 18, 2010.[1] It is a sequel to thefilms Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Lee Unkrich, who edited the previous films, and co-directed the second, takes over as director. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen havebeen confirmed to return to the cast.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im sure most of you know this already but toys story 3 is confirmed to release next year june 18 2010
im hyped for this movie lol
the first 2 were
pimp.gif

i still got my woody with the pull string and buzz and rex around here somewhere
toy story is def. appreciated

Thats what she said
indifferent.gif

grow up
j/k i giggled like a school girl when i read that
i seriously cant wait to see this
i read somewhere that buzz lightyear toys are being recalled and they try to keep buzz from being taken back to the store
sounds weak but maybe this isnt true

Originally Posted by beezylocks

i think its gunna b like, andy is mad old, married witha kid and the toys have been up in the attic and then andys son finds em and blah blha

Na. It's rumored to have Andy going to college and dropping the toys he grew up with at a local daycare.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im sure most of you know this already but toys story 3 is confirmed to release next year june 18 2010
im hyped for this movie lol
the first 2 were
pimp.gif

i still got my woody with the pull string and buzz and rex around here somewhere
toy story is def. appreciated

nerd.gif

Yep your right Lyrical..here's the synopsis:

Woody, Buzz and the rest of their toy-box friends are dropped off at a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love the first two films. Pixar goes in when it comes to their feature films. Def looking forward to this.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its most likely going to be about the kid growing up and woody and buzz plus the gang finding a new kid to be loved by

If pixar is making this again then I will love it

damn, i wonder how the kid is gonna look like....

He's gonna look like the kids in the "Skinny Jeans" thread...

Yellow skinny jeans, Nike SB dunks, colored deep V-neck under a Greedy Genius hoodie, chains everywhere... oh and don't forget the Kanye shades!
laugh.gif

I'm hyped for this. The first 2 were
pimp.gif
as a kid. They still entertain when I watch them with my nieces or nephews

from what I heard, they will be releasing the first two later this year/early next year on Disney 3-D and then the 3rd one will also be in 3-D

Back
Top Bottom