Toyt Story 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im sure most of you know this already but toys story 3 is confirmed to release next year june 18 2010
im hyped for this movie lol
the first 2 were
pimp.gif

i still got my woody with the pull string and buzz and rex around here somewhere
toy story is def. appreciated

Would the kids these days remember the first 2?

When did they come out like '95 and '98..probably will sell anyway though

I've heard that Toy Story 3 will be in the Disney Digital 3-d category, if so it's goin to be AWESOME.

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

i dont remember 2 but ok, to me when Nemo came along it put Toy Story in a sleeper hold

Negative. Nemo was good. Really good. However Toy Story is a classic thats in many NT'ers hearts. Nemo is more of a new age film. Man I miss the 90s
frown.gif

Can't wait for this film
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its most likely going to be about the kid growing up and woody and buzz plus the gang finding a new kid to be loved by

If pixar is making this again then I will love it

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its most likely going to be about the kid growing up and woody and buzz plus the gang finding a new kid to be loved by

If pixar is making this again then I will love it

damn, i wonder how the kid is gonna look like....

Man I've been waiting for this for YEARS.

The fact they have the OG cast coming back to voice the characters...plus part of the OG writers/producers on deck....This is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I just need Monsters INC 2 and I'll be set!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im sure most of you know this already but toys story 3 is confirmed to release next year june 18 2010
the first 2 were
pimp.gif

i still got my woody with the pull string and buzz and rex around here somewhere
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yes this is a must-see Opening Night movie for me. Toy Story is my favorite Disney/Pixar and I got a collection of Toy Story characters.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

the first 2 were
pimp.gif

Thats what she said

Back
Top Bottom