Tracy Morgan had his Bugatti for exactly 15 minutes when...

i learned from trivia night at my local watering hole that an oil change for the Bugatti Veyron costs roughly $21,000.

hope he's alright tho.

Wtf... why... I mean, I know why... but WHY? I would really make them mofos explain to me how it could possible cost that much, then I would go do it myself, even if I were a millionaire.

10 radiators.

Here it is. And the oil change service involves much more than changing to oil. A few of the body panels have to be disassembled in order to access all of the parts.

I'm not surprised. Seen dude in a powder blue Lamborghini convertible by my office. Dude was chill as hell dapping everyone that came to say hi.

he always in da heights coming off da GWB in some foreign exotic drop wit some chains out.

sheeesssshhh id cop a bugatti too then its one thing to own it another thing to keep it and maintain

Word to this guy.. :lol:

cw6rqlwsbp921.jpg

FACTS.

I recently spent the weekend in Rahway, NJ for my nieces' 1st birthday, and driving, in general, was something else. :smh: :lol:
Lol New York drivers are terrible in the city and even worse outside of it. When I used to commute on the turnpike every day whenever I'd get stuck behind someone going 55 in the left lane totally oblivious I'd say 8/10 New York plates. So used to playing second fiddle to taxis they have no idea what to do once they get some space.

Back
Top Bottom