Tracy morgan has to have the most underated twitter page ever

People that retweet and respond to fake accounts thinking its the actual person is straight comedy in itself.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

People that retweet and respond to fake accounts thinking its the actual person is straight comedy in itself.
Corny too. Some of the parody accounts tweet stuff the celebrity wouldn't even say.

Parody accounts <<<<

They're all owned (yeah owned) and ran by the same group of people

laugh.gif
In the back of my mind I always wondered if this was a parody account.

The person doesn't say whether it is in fact a parody account or not in the bio section.

There was one joint that said something like "I hate three things... I hate racism,I hate homophobia... and I hate that black f***ot down the street". *@%! had me dying.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Parody accounts <<<<

They're all owned (yeah owned) and ran by the same group of people

That's why they tell you to "follow *enter name here* he's funny blah blah blah blah".

No way the real Tracy would be so clear and concise with his jokes on the internet.

Whats hilarious is that I intended to laugh at OP because Tracy Morgan doesnt really tweet much....so his page is far from underrated.

Then I read the original post and dude didnt even post his real page.
roll.gif

Come on OP. Clean it up!

these are top comment jokes i see on reddit...that isnt him

i remember i was dying at some tweets a fake peter griffin was posting though

you guys really want to see some comedy, go to michael blacksons twitter @michaelblackson. Too funny.

Will Ferrell is pretty good too, but since reading this I'm guessing their all saying the same jokes and robots right? lol

my dude told me about his twitter last week.
some of the jokes seemed recycled.
good to hear it wasn't Tracy stealing jokes

I thought this was actually him the first time I seen't it, smh. But after following that acct for a bit I've realized he does reuse a lot of the jokes

Back
Top Bottom