Trade advice regarding Galaxy Foams: am I giving too much?

I'm looking at a worn once pair of Galaxy Foams, and I'm considering this trade for them: DS Cool Grey XIs, worn once Concord XIs, and DS Hazelnut LeBrons...all my shoes are size 13 and the Foams I'm considering are a 14.

I feel like on an average day, I could sell my 3 pairs for around a grand, with the max being around $1100. Is this too much to give up for the Galaxy Foams?

I'm looking at a worn once pair of Galaxy Foams, and I'm considering this trade for them: DS Cool Grey XIs, worn once Concord XIs, and DS Hazelnut LeBrons...all my shoes are size 13 and the Foams I'm considering are a 14.

I feel like on an average day, I could sell my 3 pairs for around a grand, with the max being around $1100. Is this too much to give up for the Galaxy Foams?

I would do it... All those kicks are easily replaced I think... When I go into trades that is what I look at, if I wanted to get this shoe back... what is it going to cost me. They may not be DS, but if you ever plan on wearing them to the ground who cares. I would do it in a heartbeat..

I also don't like XI or foams so ......:stoneface:

take what I say with a grain of salt

IMO THATS ALOT TO GIVE UP FOR THE FOAMS HOWEVER IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. DO IT! ALL THE SHOES IN THE TRADE ARE DOPE SO IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.IF IT WERE ME I WOULD PROBALY GIVE UP 2 OF THOSE PAIRS AND A LIL $$ ON TOP THAT YOU COULD KEEP ONE OF YOUR SHOES THAT YOU WORKED SO HARD TO GET.

sounds like youre winning the trade. i just hope you get what you want. and not a pair of fakes or scammed good luck and be careful. i only swaped sizes withsomeone years ago. the cost of the shoe wasnt as much as youre willing to give up.

I think its a decent trade, I would do it in a heart beat if you paid retail for you shoes. CG and Concord XI's are very easily replaced.

Back
Top Bottom