Trade Agreement Between Funkman and winzz

I,Funkman, agree to trade winzz my DS Jordan IV fear edition sz10 new in box
For his DS Jordan 1 XQ retro sz9.5 both pairs will be shipped once both parties agree to the terms. Shoes will be double boxed and ems/priority shipping will be used. Tracking confirmation also.
Do you agree winzz? If there is anything I left out please add it in and also post updated tagged pics

okay i'm totally agree with upper statement. here is my newest tag pic of AJ 1 XQ

View media item 820746

i hope this trade will run smoothly without any difficulties and we will post our tracking number on here

Edit: my fear IVs are sz9.5 I made a mistake in the description.
Size 9.5 not sz10

I will be shipping shortly and posting shipping info.
winzz-you have my correct shipping address right?

Usps tracking # CP643167446US

Sorry for the late reply. I just got notification that the box from China was delivered.
Have you received yours yet winzz?

Usps tracking # CP643167446US

Sorry for the late reply. I just got notification that the box from China was delivered.
Have you received yours yet winzz?
not yet, usually it took 2 weeks shipment from US to China so maybe next week they will arrive, you should post pics when you got yours :D

I got the Jordan's today. They look great. Winzz is legit. I will post pics later.

View media item 849602

funkman is legit, i got my shipment today and the shoes is the same exactly he showed to me. i hope NT will have somekind platform to organize those who want to do trading their sneakers :D first time for me to trade sneakers over cross continent (i'm in shanghai) but the result really satisfy me

Back
Top Bottom