Trade agreement between winzz and rnanad

I agree to trade rnanad my VNDS Jordan XI DMP edition spare pack sz10.5
For his DS Nike Dunk SB Hi Tiffany retro sz10.5 and rnanad will be ship his pairs first to me and after i received mine then i will ship to him my pairs. Shoes will be double boxed and ems/priority shipping will be used. Tracking confirmation also.

If there is anything I left out please add it in and also post updated tagged pics

Do you agree with this terms and conditions, rnanad rnanad ?

if there is problem you can also post it in here

Shoes have been sent via Canada Post. 10 Day Priority Shipping was used because express costed $270... Tracking # is provided.

10 days, still no package, tracking says it still has not entered the country

so there is some minor trouble that related to my package that send to Canada, it almost 1 month but still not delivered yet to Canada.

View media item 980518
according to tracking website , package already sent to Canada. nowadays i'm actively ask china post office about this and they always told me to wait and wait, hope this matter will resolve soon

View media item 1001770finally, it reach custom and on the way to deliver i guess. sorry for the long waiting for package to arrive i don't know it will took forever to arrive :smh: hope it deliver to your home in couple days

glad the trade finally came through, after all we got what we want. enjoy the shoes bro @rnanad

Back
Top Bottom