Trade Check. Motorsport 6's for Bordeaux 7's

Hey guys looking for some help. I picked up a DS pair of motorsport 6's and after trying 1 shoe on decided i just dont like the way they look on feet. Ive been offered Bordeaux 7's DS to trade for. And im sorta keen as i only keep what il wear and them il wear. Motorsport 6's are a great shoe, leathers insane but not for me. If i went to do this trade. Should i be asking for money from the guy with the 7's? Or get him to cover postage? (Interstate friend) or is it a even trade? Thoughts and comments are appreciated.
Thanks

That seems like a fair trade. I think motorsports are a little older so mabey he can pay your postage. Up to you though.

That seems like a fair trade. I think motorsports are a little older so mabey he can pay your postage. Up to you though.
[/quote
Thanks bro i found out the bordeauxs arent DS so imma have to sell em babys now. Whats a going rate of ms 6's? Being im in australia add 50

Thanks bro i found out the bordeauxs arent DS so imma have to sell em babys now. Whats a going rate of ms 6's? Being im in australia add 50

If your thinking of selling them and actually selling them just go off Flight club prices but then go a bit lower without losing too much money depending on what you paid. what size are they?, go on ebay and see what those sizes are selling for and adjust so that someone will pay your price.

If your thinking of selling them and actually selling them just go off Flight club prices but then go a bit lower without losing too much money depending on what you paid. what size are they?, go on ebay and see what those sizes are selling for and adjust so that someone will pay your price.

Thanks yeh. Flightlcubs 400-450 size 12
Ebays 350-500. I paid 280 so 350?

Thanks yeh. Flightlcubs 400-450 size 12
Ebays 350-500. I paid 280 so 350?

yeah i'd say 350 at a high end, obviously you would want to make some money so low-end is up to you. thats not including shipping i guess.

yeah you also gotta consider ebay fees and paypal fees. So youll probably just break even

Back
Top Bottom