Trade Check

Thinking of trading my size 13 eggplant foams for these space jams and 50 dollars. Any thoughts?

DO IT!!!! space jams any day over eggplants. that'll be a very nice pick-up on your part

think the soles are too yellowed? i have some seaglow but im thinking if i sell the eggplants for 250 i could get a nice pair of jams anyway..tough to pull thetrigger.

I woulnd even think about it...
I wish some1 offered me that trade

My pic has a pair of spacejams on it...I wish I hade some

wow space jam appreciation. these look outta shape!!!

keep your foams, they'll outlast them space jams

exactly what i was thinking, cause basically itd be paying 170 for those jams cause after tax foams were like 217. and that patent leather is creased as hell

I NORMALLY WOULS SAY DO IT BUT THE THING WITH THOSE SPACE JAMS IS THAT THEY ARE ROCKED AND YOU COULD FIND A BETTER PAIR IF YOU JUST HAVE PATIENCE!! DONT BITETHE FIRS THING YOU SEE BRO BUT THATS JUST ME Y TRADE DS FOAMS FOR SLIGHTLY BEAT JAYZ

I NORMALLY WOULS SAY DO IT BUT THE THING WITH THOSE SPACE JAMS IS THAT THEY ARE ROCKED AND YOU COULD FIND A BETTER PAIR IF YOU JUST HAVE PATIENCE!! DONT BITETHE FIRS THING YOU SEE BRO BUT THATS JUST ME Y TRADE DS FOAMS FOR SLIGHTLY BEAT JAYZ

I'm not here to give you my opinion on fairness.
But, I see it ridiculous as people can help you without seeing your foams.
You did not even state the condition of your shoes too.
Your shoes probably is DS, but who knows?

I hope you don't get this the wrong way.

Originally Posted by MH602

Yeah keep the foams, you can find fresher pair of spacejams

Those XI's to worn for me, JMO
ohwell.gif

bro keep ur foams, i got my pair and they are givin me a feeling not a single pair of j's has given me in a while, plus they foams price is only goin to gohigher

Im sure the price for foams will soar but for some reason the jams have some mystique that can not be put in price. Honestly i've said it before and imasay it again, THE only foams which matter are the royal foams. theres no ifs, ands, or buts about that. im also sure many others will agree as well. alsospace jams are getting extrmemly difficult to obtain unless you come across a deal which i belive you have in front of you with this one

Back
Top Bottom