Trade LeBron for Dwight Howard straight up?????

Originally Posted by 430AM

If this trade happened Lebron would be even less relevant than he is becoming. His ego would take a nose dive if he got traded for Howard and Miami won a handful of CHIPS without him. 
laugh.gif

DO IT SMITH.
roll.gif
How exactly is LeBron becoming less relevant? You do know people talked about his team losing than the Mavs winning. I don't understand that at all.

If this trade happened Lebron would be even less relevant than he is becoming. His ego would take a nose dive if he got traded for Howard and Miami won a handful of CHIPS without him. 
laugh.gif

DO IT SMITH.
roll.gif
How exactly is LeBron becoming less relevant? You do know people talked about his team losing than the Mavs winning. I don't understand that at all.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

DO IT SMITH.
roll.gif

right. and the past finals was the most watched ever.

laugh.gif

DO IT SMITH.
roll.gif

right. and the past finals was the most watched ever.

Originally Posted by wttm

Just funny everybody is saying how Bron and Wade doesn't work well yet they still made it to the finals. 

I think these are the same people that said they wouldn't work since last July and didn't even give them a chance to make the finals. I know the Heat organization only have themselves to blame for having so many expectations and all the hoop la after the signing, but the first year together with all the "flaws" (from rotation, pg, center, coaching, chemistry, who gets down the stretch, etc) on that basketball team they still managed to make the finals.   

Give them another year before all these trade proposals pop up.
Some things you just have to ignore. Them making it as far as they did in year one is remarkable. Yes they didn't win a ring but I don't think many (if any) actually BELIEVED they would have as great of a reason that they did. They need to add pieces but folks are going to want to play there so it isn't like they will have trouble bringing in talent.

I know I personally didn't think it was any realistic chance of them making it past the Boston Celtics, but dude to the Rondo injury, that path happened without much struggle.

But trade talk about a "failure" of a season. Come on people, stop being so damn impatient.

Just funny everybody is saying how Bron and Wade doesn't work well yet they still made it to the finals. 

I think these are the same people that said they wouldn't work since last July and didn't even give them a chance to make the finals. I know the Heat organization only have themselves to blame for having so many expectations and all the hoop la after the signing, but the first year together with all the "flaws" (from rotation, pg, center, coaching, chemistry, who gets down the stretch, etc) on that basketball team they still managed to make the finals.   

Some things you just have to ignore. Them making it as far as they did in year one is remarkable. Yes they didn't win a ring but I don't think many (if any) actually BELIEVED they would have as great of a reason that they did. They need to add pieces but folks are going to want to play there so it isn't like they will have trouble bringing in talent.

I know I personally didn't think it was any realistic chance of them making it past the Boston Celtics, but dude to the Rondo injury, that path happened without much struggle.

But trade talk about a "failure" of a season. Come on people, stop being so damn impatient.

^ Its LeBron people just want to see him fail G

I honestly believe that if they were asinine enough to make that trade you would see a LeBron like we've never seen before... Numbers never seen before due to feeling spited. Of Course people would then say well he's only doing that because he's in Orlando.

The guy is a catch 22 no matter how you look at it somehow he loses in the public's eye
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Its LeBron people just want to see him fail G

I honestly believe that if they were asinine enough to make that trade you would see a LeBron like we've never seen before... Numbers never seen before due to feeling spited. Of Course people would then say well he's only doing that because he's in Orlando.

The guy is a catch 22 no matter how you look at it somehow he loses in the public's eye
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can y'all shut the *+!% up?

It's the offseason. There is a lockout. Focus on something else. How many NBA threads does this board need?

Turning this place into realgm. smh.

/rant
I completely agree
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can y'all shut the *+!% up?

It's the offseason. There is a lockout. Focus on something else. How many NBA threads does this board need?

Turning this place into realgm. smh.

/rant
I completely agree
30t6p3b.gif

somewhat agree but BSPN crowned them champs since last july so im not gonna blame all the people saying they underachieved. 

call me insane but i still think they would've beat the celtics sans rondo's injury.

somewhat agree but BSPN crowned them champs since last july so im not gonna blame all the people saying they underachieved. 

call me insane but i still think they would've beat the celtics sans rondo's injury.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

They made it to the finals because everything fell in place for them. Philly was overmatched, refs, Rondo arm, Chicago stopped making shots. They shoulda made the finals. The thing that hurt them was their big men. They couldn't score in the paint, couldn't guard players who have a post game (Dirk) or players who got in the paint (Terry). Those things combined with their lack of someone to dump the ball too downlow would be solved if they got Howard. He makes that team better than #6 does, especially with #6 not wanting to develop a post game.

so its their fault that philly was overmatched? they played all season long for home court and better match ups in the playoffs. the other potential first round opponent for them were the Knicks. i do agree the knicks would give them a run for their money but seriously......ill somewhat concede on the boston match up where rondos arm played a pivotal part, but none of yall were saying @%* about Chicago before they bowed out in the finals. a lot of you guys gave them the ECF champs already, maybe lebron playing defense on the MVP have something to do with chicago not running any fluid offense to make buckets ? 
eyes.gif

did things not fall in place for the champs? Peja came out of the grave and bury the lakers, Tyson staying healthy, etc i mean props to Mavs they are absolutely the best team this year, and they had a tougher road to the finals but you cant just discredit the heat for making the finals because everything "fell in place"....

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

They made it to the finals because everything fell in place for them. Philly was overmatched, refs, Rondo arm, Chicago stopped making shots. They shoulda made the finals. The thing that hurt them was their big men. They couldn't score in the paint, couldn't guard players who have a post game (Dirk) or players who got in the paint (Terry). Those things combined with their lack of someone to dump the ball too downlow would be solved if they got Howard. He makes that team better than #6 does, especially with #6 not wanting to develop a post game.

so its their fault that philly was overmatched? they played all season long for home court and better match ups in the playoffs. the other potential first round opponent for them were the Knicks. i do agree the knicks would give them a run for their money but seriously......ill somewhat concede on the boston match up where rondos arm played a pivotal part, but none of yall were saying @%* about Chicago before they bowed out in the finals. a lot of you guys gave them the ECF champs already, maybe lebron playing defense on the MVP have something to do with chicago not running any fluid offense to make buckets ? 
eyes.gif

did things not fall in place for the champs? Peja came out of the grave and bury the lakers, Tyson staying healthy, etc i mean props to Mavs they are absolutely the best team this year, and they had a tougher road to the finals but you cant just discredit the heat for making the finals because everything "fell in place"....

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

lebron-and-wade.jpg

The Heat came within two games of winning the Finals in six, and could have possibly ended the series sooner had Lebron not played the worst series of his career, DESPITE one of the most poorly strategized offensive systems I've seen.  And we're already talking about a D12 trade? 

Interesting, sure, but Relax.
there's no way in hell I trade LeBron for any player straight up.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

lebron-and-wade.jpg

The Heat came within two games of winning the Finals in six, and could have possibly ended the series sooner had Lebron not played the worst series of his career, DESPITE one of the most poorly strategized offensive systems I've seen.  And we're already talking about a D12 trade? 

Interesting, sure, but Relax.
there's no way in hell I trade LeBron for any player straight up.

Back
Top Bottom