Trade OG for Nike Air

Hey NTer's I know I put these in a bunch of disccussions but I yet again need your advice lol
tongue.gif

Would you trade these OG IX's for some 2000 Infrared VI's. The OG IX's are of course crumbling and the VI's supposedly are wearable but the nubuck on the toebox is busted. 

Thanks in advance.

I'd probably swap for the Infareds. First, I like them more. Secondly, they can be worn. 3rd, if you could find some nubuck material (never looked for any) someone might be able to replace it in the toe. The 9's uppers look better but you'd need to find a donor for a sole swap and even then you run the risk the molds might not be exactly the same.

IMO it comes down to which shoe you like better. Even though they've retroed the IXs twice pretty recently, OGs are OGs. And I think you could probably buy a pair of Infrareds in that condition for less than $150 for sure. Personally, I like the Infrareds but if I were going to get that pair I would want to make sure I could repair that toebox (and I've never really heard of anyone doing that). Its a tough choice but I say keep the OG IXs. You can get a better offer.

infareds. just send them to Renegade Restorations and see what he can do to them. (search Renegade Restorations on facebook).

Fa sho, Ill check them out and see what they can do but Im still on the fence about this trade.

id defenatly take the 9s, those 6s look beat. Your 9's look fresh except the midsole.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, cuz I'm thinking that the midsoles on the VI's are gonna crumble soon also, right? Lol

Back
Top Bottom