Trading Galaxy 10s?

I have a pair of galaxy 10s that were worn only a few times and have no flaws, about a 9.5/10 due to minimal creasing around the ankle. I was looking to trade them for another pair of retros, whats a good deal I should take on them?

you still have to add some money though if u want to trade some J's retro especially for hot release one (not to mention retro 8 bugs bunny and any other hybrid retro) especially OG colorway

you still have to add some money though if u want to trade some J's retro especially for hot release one (not to mention retro 8 bugs bunny and any other hybrid retro) especially OG colorway
You serious? Bugs Bunny 8s and Phoenix Suns 8s are still in stores around my area, and why would I want a hybrid pair of retro.

You also do realize that a lot of retros don't go for much, around $200, most are around $220-$230 DS, and you can find a lot of NDS or lightly used for even under retail. Galaxy 10s are $300+ DS 

I was hoping to get two pairs of slightly worn retros for my galaxys and maybe a little money. 

Seems like you don't really know what your talking about

You serious? Bugs Bunny 8s and Phoenix Suns 8s are still in stores around my area, and why would I want a hybrid pair of retro.
You also do realize that a lot of retros don't go for much, around $200, most are around $220-$230 DS, and you can find a lot of NDS or lightly used for even under retail. Galaxy 10s are $300+ DS 
I was hoping to get two pairs of slightly worn retros for my galaxys and maybe a little money. 
Winzz is very knowledgefull and does know what he is talking about. I personally haven't seen DS area 72 X go for 300 DS in a fat minute. And if you want to get some common jays then yeah, you could MAYBE get 2 pairs, but they wouldn't add money. If you wanted any of the 11s though... Bred (hate that term), space jams, or concords, you may actually have to add money yourself. It personally comes down to whatever kind of jay/retro you're looking for.

you want to trade these for aj 3 white cement 88? bred 11? aj 1 royal? good luck finding someone who want to trade those for your lebron X area 72

Sorry to burst ur bubble bro but them lebron ain't worth no 300 ..they still have them here I'm footlocker ..they are worth retail ..and to the other guy hybrid jays are worthless and the bugs and the suns..

you want to trade these for aj 3 white cement 88? bred 11? aj 1 royal? good luck finding someone who want to trade those for your lebron X area 72
Lmao you guys are crazy, already got an offer for concords and I got an offer for bred 11s plus Olympic 7s. If you don't think the area 72s are limited you guys are crazy, they are one of the few Lebrons that weren't GR.

Lmao you guys are crazy, already got an offer for concords and I got an offer for bred 11s plus Olympic 7s. If you don't think the area 72s are limited you guys are crazy, they are one of the few Lebrons that weren't GR.
isZwCUh2bvXaC.gif

LMAO HE JUST STARTED BUYING SHOES AND HE THINKS HE'S A SNEAKERHEAD ..PROB SOME REPS BRO BECAUSE THE OLYMPIC ALONE WORTH MORE THEN THEM PIECE OF SH**S LEBRON 72

These sat on shelves at Footlocker and Champs for a while in Toronto.  I would guess they did the same in many places too.  

I'd suggest you sell them for $260+ if you think you could easily get that much and then use that money to get a pair in the same price range.

The only area 72s that sat were gs. No men's sizes sat anywhere they were sold out in a day or two just like all all star shoes do now a days.

These sat on shelves at Footlocker and Champs for a while in Toronto.  I would guess they did the same in many places too.  

I'd suggest you sell them for $260+ if you think you could easily get that much and then use that money to get a pair in the same price range.
I agree with this.  Honestly, you can also just check the 'sold' listings on (Ebay for example--in the same size/similar condition) closely, and get a sense of what they are selling for.  I agree with you completely, they are a very nice shoe, and were fairly limited in some areas.  Look around a bit and I'm sure you can find a decent trade/sale.

Back
Top Bottom