Trading in a car dilemma..

If you have a warranty why is your car not at the dealer? A month is 29 days too long for most repairs and if it is at the dealer you better start complaining :lol:

That’s why I recommended him to speak with the GM or speak with corporate and see if they will allow him to trade that car in at value.

No way that car supposed to be there for a month.

That’s why I recommended him to speak with the GM or speak with corporate and see if they will allow him to trade that car in at value.

No way that car supposed to be there for a month.
I’m doing some research now. If I do trade it in, it’s not going to be a GM car. I’m done with Gm at this point. Looking to go the Toyota route.

Update fam? Did "something" happen to the car?
They fixed the issue. A few weeks after I got my car back, I was definitely shopping around. I was going to get a 21 Grand Cherokee L Limited with the tech 4 package. The numbers presented to me was waaaay to high for my liking, so I declined. I decided to keep my car until the warranty expires and o want to get my house first before getting a new car.

They fixed the issue. A few weeks after I got my car back, I was definitely shopping around. I was going to get a 21 Grand Cherokee L Limited with the tech 4 package. The numbers presented to me was waaaay to high for my liking, so I declined. I decided to keep my car until the warranty expires and o want to get my house first before getting a new car.
Man, don’t buy a car right now. The mark ups are still pretty bad. Its going down a bit because the manufacturers are starting to crack down, but if your car can hold out a bit longer, just wait, imo.

Man, don’t buy a car right now. The mark ups are still pretty bad. Its going down a bit because the manufacturers are starting to crack down, but if your car can hold out a bit longer, just wait, imo.
The mark ups are crazy…I seen a car jump up $7k in price over a week for no reason :lol: :smh:

The mark ups are crazy…I seen a car jump up $7k in price over a week for no reason :lol: :smh:

My boy leased a Civic in LA and tried to get him with a $5k markup that he managed to avoid. This was back last summer/fall I believe and theres no way he coudve avoided that now.

Back
Top Bottom