Trading in Paid off whip for a Used Hybrid

So I have a 2015 whip that is paid off, and city driving is killing my MPG.

Thinking about trading it in for a Hybrid Avalon from the same yr (they seem to go for 20-25k or less). My thought is if I can get something for 20 or under and can get 13-14k on my trade in that it may be the move.

Lol is this a bad Idea?

Doesn't seem to make financial sense vs keeping the difference in your pocket. Don't you push a Camry? Not like that's a gas guzzler out here.

Paid off whip easily. I swear this is my last car note I plan on having for awhile. Just bought a 17’ Armada. Wish i could have bought a cash suv for about $15-$17k :smh:

pointless

what car for you have and how it is draining gas
I have a Camry. I won't say its draining gas, but I pretty much only do City driving + high surface street traffic = Sub optional Gas Mileage (I fill up weekly which aint bad, but I'm not driving long distances to warrant that imo). When I worked in the burbs I'd get close to 2 weeks on the tank.

I have a Camry. I won't say its draining gas, but I pretty much only do City driving + high surface street traffic = Sub optional Gas Mileage (I fill up weekly which aint bad, but I'm not driving long distances to warrant that imo). When I worked in the burbs I'd get close to 2 weeks on the tank.

If its that bad carpool or catch a bus a cpl times during the week

Facts. Fully loaded Model 3 will be my next auto purchase, planning to have it for the next 10-15 years.

I'm highly considering one too, my friend works at the service center in Scottsdale, AZ and took us for a ride in one. Felt like a spaceship

You should just keep it real with yourself and admit you really just tired of your Camry and you want a new car.

On that note, cop a lease.

a paid off 2015 camry...your good for like 20 years bruh

whats city driving + high surface street traffic? thats like something someone puts in their head so they can get a new car lol which is why i understand the first "do you bro" cause i mean your good but you might really just want something new

If a tank last you a week then that’s not an issue

Unless you’re getting gas for free with the next vehicle, don’t aee a point in going through the hassle of trading in a car, paying more money outta pocket to save a few bucks

A paid-off Camry > More years of debt on a used hybrid

Let's get real here fam.........most Toyotas in general are decent at gas economy, don't get suckered into the "Hybrid marketing" by thinking your paid-off Camry is inferior to a Used Hybrid.

As long as your car is good, zero worry to stress over your City driving reducing your MPG.

Back
Top Bottom