Trailer for "A Place Beyond the Pines" with Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper

eva
devil.gif
Why did it take NT so many posts before someone mentioned EVA?!

mean.gif

Young-in's these days.....
You must not be familiar with thadocta.

Does it remind anyone else of The Departed?  I kinda get that vibe except it doesn't seem like Bradley Cooper is a "bad" cop...

What are you implying?
He's implying that it took NT so long to mention eva since NT loves Ryan and Brad.

He's glad that you mentioned it, when he doesn't know your posting style.

What I'm implying is that he wouldn't be so glad if he was familar with your posting style.

Only out in 4 theaters right now and the next round on 4/5 still doesn't include any in MI. So, when can I actually see the ******g movie? >:

Saw it two weeks ago. Amazing film. I posted a review up in the movie thread, I'll try and get it and post it in here tomorrow.

I saw it, film was amazing. I think its really original, kind of figured out the third act though. Cinematography was beautiful & the acting was good.

Good movie but tries to do too many things (it's a 3 act movie) and feels somewhat empty as result. Worth watching but don't expect an Oscar-caliber film.

I will say this, though - I absolutely despised Ryan Gosling before this movie, but his swagger in this movie was on point.

I really enjoyed it, wasn't expecting the multiple story points but I thought it was executed well. 

My dude Messy Marv on the soundtrack. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Still can't get over how random it was when Get On My Hype dropped. 
laugh.gif

I really enjoyed it, wasn't expecting the multiple story points but I thought it was executed well. 

My dude Messy Marv on the soundtrack. :pimp:  :pimp: :pimp:   Still can't get over how random it was when Get On My Hype dropped. :lol:

I knew it would be multiple stories from the moment...

Ryan's character died. I knew the sons would meet and that the son of Ryan would try to kill bradley and never go thorough with it. I also knew the movie would end with someone riding a motorcycle LOL

Back
Top Bottom