Trailer Park Boys vol. blame canada

Has Anybody ever seen this show?

it's a canadian show that involves 2 main characters that are in and out of jail and growing weed in a trailer park. third main character is a guy named bubbles. theres a surprising amount of character development and wordplay. most of the time though it's just silly. it's taped in a mockumentry style.

i'm half way through the series and it's seriously one of the best comedies i've ever seen. it'svery simple though. if you've been looking for a new comedy to watchthis is a nice little gem and there are liek 50 episodes and a bunch ofmovies
Trailer%20Park%20Boys.jpg

trailerparkboys.jpg

trailer_park_boys_.jpg

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Its easily the best thing my country ever did.
C'mon, you're shortchanging your country.

Your country invented the GODDAMN SHARPSHOOTER!!!

Because of that, I went through my whole life thinking Calgary was Canada's capitol and Stu Hart's Dungeon a National Landmark.

I just watched both the movies I liked the first one more the second one had to much gayness to it.

I love this show.

damn so there are no more diamonds in teh rough to be found from canadian television?

slso was this on like an HBO type channel? or can you just curse and smoke weed on tv there?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm Canadian and I don't find the show funny.
i think it's perfect for a certain demographic.

i can titally understand someone not liking the show

Isnt there a movie, with some of the same guys, like the guy in the glasses...with the same name.

I liked the older episodes, but as soon as the show went HD, I only watched like 2-3 more episodes and stopped following the show.

C'mon, you're shortchanging your country.

Your country invented the GODDAMN SHARPSHOOTER!!!

roll.gif
Thats just awesome! Ive only seen the 2 movies they got out. I didnt know they had a show till i read it on wiki after i saw the 1st movie. I liked the 1st one but the 2nd onenot so much. It didnt feel like it was about the guys but the trailer manager. In the show do they tell you the mangaer and the guy are gay? Or was that just in the last movie?

Originally Posted by DubA169

I love this show.

damn so there are no more diamonds in teh rough to be found from canadian television?

slso was this on like an HBO type channel? or can you just curse and smoke weed on tv there?

A suggestion would be Billable Hours. Its an office comedy (nothing like the Office). Its pretty solid... only ran 2-3 season I think, though. Its about 3 lawyers who are vicious to one another and their co-workers... its pretty awesome.

Trailer Park Boys was played on a channel called Showcase, which would be similiar to HBO, but it is on most basic cable. It played late in the evening. Since going into sundication they play it during the day and edit the swearing... AWFUL.

I'm Canadian and I don't find the show funny.
Well I'm Canadian and think you most likely have no friends and will die alone.
Because of that, I went through my whole life thinking Calgary was Canada's capitol and Stu Hart's Dungeon a National Landmark.
I have driven by Stu Harts house alot... its on my way to work.
laugh.gif

In the show do they tell you the mangaer and the guy are gay? Or was that just in the last movie?
Its a running joke. They have gone from friends, to dating, to Randy and Leahy AND Leahys ex-wife having a sort of three way relationship.

Also one season, Randy apparently became straight and dated Rikki's baby momma.

I just watched both the movies I liked the first one more the second one had to much gayness to it.
  First movie sucked, second movie was gold.

Forst movie was too much geared for everyone, where a sthe second was made for those that followed the entire series.

Back
Top Bottom