Transformer AM90 Boot defect?? Anyone else?

So I just realized that I have a pair of the Transformer AM90 Boot and the Nike logo
on the tongue is upside down! Crazy.
I know they're legit because I got them directly from Nike.
Does anyone else have a pair like this? Was is meant to be like at some point and they changed it
or something?

288851787.jpg

thats been hppening a lot latley, ive seen - Lebron IV's with upside down logo on strap
AIR S.T.A.T. with upside down stat logo

I just ordered another set of AM 90 ID's and they sent me a pair with colors not even offered on the site!!!!!!! Also the Midsole was warped, and poorlyput together, Nikes quality is horrendous seriously and anyone saying otherwise is brainwashed.

Wow… Maybe it will transform back to its original place?

BTW that's a pair of comfy sneaker. have a pair of the Safaris myself and love 'em!

I have a few pair like that lip....a pair of D-town air 1's with a blue stitching outline and a few pair of the recent 4's with an upside down jumpman......Nike is wake lately in so many ways....

thats crazy, they definatly slacking..and to think, all that money we spend on they sh*t and u think they wouldn't slip up with this

my bro has the air force max b black and cool grey with the air max logo upside down (1st retro version). It looks good. I'd consider myself lucky, insteadof *****ing like these other people.

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

my bro has the air force max b black and cool grey with the air max logo upside down (1st retro version). It looks good. I'd consider myself lucky, instead of *****ing like these other people.

Oh I'm not mad about it at all. Not even a money issue.

Just wanted to know if anyone else's looked like this and maybe even help some people out that didn't notice or look at them when they bought themand might want to return them or something.

Yes, I will keep them and thanks for the input everyone! Have a happy Turkey Day!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom