Transformers Movie Thread - Tranformers x GI Joe Film in the Works

Why couldn't we have this from the beginning of the movie franchise? My goodness.

It wasn't that hard to do, Michael Bay.
yeah man we all wanted it like that but remember us old men is only one demograph. they gotta shoot for the next generation.

i think it could have worked due to everything retro being popular again

as soon as i heard it would be set in the 80’s i knew we would see old school transformer form. even without a trailer

lets just hope a soft reboot prequel is in the works after this

hopefully this movie’s story will allow that

Guarantee to happen! I liked Vigo as Megatron in Bayformers but I still rather have Frank Welker over him any day
And it better have Frank Welker as the voice actor. :smh: Can't believe dumbass Bay didn't use Welker from the jump.

sHB8oRpG_o.jpg

zeOlzk7D_o.jpg

udbjGxiR_o.jpg

This movie was great for anyone who grew up with transformers in the 80s its a must the flashback scene are crazy

I think this might be the first time I see 2 movies back to back on the same day. Bumblebee first then Aquaman.

Just finished watching.. movie was very very dope. Definitely best Transformers aside from Transformers 1 (Minus robot designs). Very intriguing how they told the story of Bumblebee and the drama x action x robot designs.. very very true to G1. First few mins of the movie was too:nthat:

Cliffjumper is shown/killed.

Back
Top Bottom