Transgender Boy Wins High School Girls' Wrestling Championship in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single jump shot, post up or any footage of her playing basketball in that video. Ok. Went to her channel. Again, no footage. It pisses me off she's using the WNBA to get her name out there with no proven worth to even touch the floor. People need to stop disrespecting the WNBA like that. I've played with and against WNBA players witnessing them dismantle men first hand, with ease. People really have no idea.

ogbobbyjohnson773 ogbobbyjohnson773 you're right about the skill level of female NBA players, it's wrong for cats to deny that. I think the main issue is that the WNBA product itself from a presentation and marketability aspect is not very good. It may get there eventually but that could take years - the NBA had to go through the same growing pains.

So in this case, they minus whale just make all sports Open-Gendered.
Well.... no. I think that’s a pretty big reach. They’re still stipulations and guidelines. Like age for example. I’m sure someone will argue that age is a form of discrimination. Won’t mean you’ll have grown men at the 5 and under ymca league

Last edited:
Well.... no. I think that’s a pretty big reach. They’re still stipulations and guidelines. Like age for example. I’m sure someone that age is a form of discrimination. Won’t mean you’ll have grown men at the 5 and under ymca league
Yea I wasn't being serious but I will like to see where this ends up.

Just wondering how large the grey area will be.

Yea I wasn't being serious but I will like to see where this ends up.

Just wondering how large the grey area will be.
For sure, I get it. I think the major problem is the lack of a definition of what trans is. People have their own origin stories of sorts and we just accept it. Not saying I know the answer to that either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom