Transgender Boy Wins High School Girls' Wrestling Championship in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

British former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies said Monday that she knows of “quite a lot” of female athletes who are afraid to publicly share their concerns about biological males who identify as transgender women competing in women’s sports.

Davies told Sky News that she’s had “many” conversations with female athletes who are afraid to speak out, especially “people who are competing at the moment.”

“They’re worried that their governing bodies will frown on it, they’re worried that their sponsors will think it’s not PC and that they’re not allowed to do this,” said Davies, who won a silver medal at the 1980 Summer Olympics.

“And that’s what I think is wrong with this debate. Why should we label someone who has a different view as you as transphobic?” she asked.

Rachel McKinnon, a transgender cyclist who won a women’s world championship in October, has attacked Davies as a “transphobe” and accused her of “sharing hate speech.”

Davies emphasized Monday that her position on transgender athletes wasn’t about bigotry, but about “the right of women to have a level playing field.”

9100BB67-B665-4000-A8A8-3D2A69436985.jpeg

This debate would get very interesting if a few former men joined the wnba and started killing. Handles, dunking everything. Now what's very interesting is that I truly believe current wnba players would take exception to it. Even if the ratings/pay go up I think they'll be salty because it wasn't because of them and even more interesting is the fact that most of them supposedly support a certain community but I'm curious how they would react when that particular facet joins their league.
This person could be the first

Last edited:
Not a single jump shot, post up or any footage of her playing basketball in that video. Ok. Went to her channel. Again, no footage. It pisses me off she's using the WNBA to get her name out there with no proven worth to even touch the floor. People need to stop disrespecting the WNBA like that. I've played with and against WNBA players witnessing them dismantle men first hand, with ease. People really have no idea.

Not a single jump shot, post up or any footage of her playing basketball in that video. Ok. Went to her channel. Again, no footage. It pisses me off she's using the WNBA to get her name out there with no proven worth to even touch the floor. People need to stop disrespecting the WNBA like that. I've played with and against WNBA players witnessing them dismantle men first hand, with ease. People really have no idea.
All I saw was average dribbling on the ig page. I definitely wanted to see some actual hooping. Plus at 37 I doubt there's an inkling of a chance, unless the wnba does it just for publicity, which I could see happening.
I have no doubt that wnba players are better than above average regular dudes. 10 years ago I could probably hang in a scrimmage but not now.

This debate would get very interesting if a few former men joined the wnba and started killing. Handles, dunking everything. Now what's very interesting is that I truly believe current wnba players would take exception to it. Even if the ratings/pay go up I think they'll be salty because it wasn't because of them and even more interesting is the fact that most of them supposedly support a certain community but I'm curious how they would react when that particular facet joins their league.
This person could be the first

As I mentioned before, it is wild that people have to force themselves to believe this is right/fair all in the name of being "ALl-Inclusive."

Just push women aside.

Deep down inside, people know this is DEAD wrong but you can't say that in public.

As I mentioned before, it is wild that people have to force themselves to believe this is right/fair all in the name of being "ALl-Inclusive."

Just push women aside.

Deep down inside, people know this is DEAD wrong but you can't say that in public.
Just a touchy topic. Sports provides the angle that makes people view it through the best lens in my opinion.

Just a touchy topic. Sports provides the angle that makes people view it through the best lens in my opinion.
Folks can hate ROgan and complain about him always inviting Alt-Right dudes to his show but when it comes to THIS topic, he tells no lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom