Transgender Boy Wins High School Girls' Wrestling Championship in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's implying that SHE is a HE.

When the kid was born a HER.

SHE is still in process trying to become a HE.

Which makes HIM, still a HER.

Comprende?

Beggs began to publicly identify as male five years ago, but didn’t start medical treatment to physically transition until October 2015, according to his mother Angela McNew.
The change hasn’t been easy, but Beggs says he’s been treated “well and kind” at his school. “The staff, the teachers, the administration are all very supportive,” he said.

-You apparently didn't read a damb thing yourself

-You're just rustled about pronouns

Yes, I understand perfectly now, thank you for your assistance.

Man what? :lol: :rofl: :rofl: You must be trolling.

Just because he announced himself as a male doesn't make him one.

Like I said, you are just rustled about pronouns.

I don't think this is fair but at the same time, I can't offer a "better" solution.

My gut instinct says that this person should compete with the boys since he is on TESTOSTERONES.

But what do I know?

I don't think this is fair but at the same time, I can't offer a "better" solution.

My gut instinct says that this person should compete with the boys since he is on TESTOSTERONES.

But what do I know?

Just for ***** and giggles...

If a guy is on estrogen, can he compete against females?

But what do I know?

That is exactly what he wanted to do, wrestle boys, and they told him no.

UIL is notoriously dumb

Let kids march on wet fields .... Kid fell and hurt themselves

Over booking the graduation sites

He wants to wrestle boys, let him

Texas is always late on new things

Just for ***** and giggles...

If a guy is on estrogen, can he compete against females?

If his testosterone levels match a cis woman scale.. he should

Last edited:

But what do I know?

Best solution I can come up with which is still not perfect is:

-all biologically born males should have to compete with men; hormonal therapy or not

-any biologically born female who identifies as a male and is on a hormonal therapy should compete with men. It's what they'd want anyways

-any biologically born female who identifies as a male but is not on any hormonal therapy can choose if they'd want to compete with men or women

You can't get any unfair advantage competing with men.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah... :lol: I'm right, you're wrong.

Dont be ignorant.

Do you even know what transgendered means?

He identifies as a boy, so therefore hes a boy. If you can't accept that then you can't accept what it means to be transgendered.

Blah, blah, blah... :lol: I'm right, you're wrong.

Dont be ignorant.

Do you even know what transgendered means?

He identifies as a boy, so therefore hes a boy. If you can't accept that then you can't accept what it means to be transgendered.

Don't be sensitive.

Just because you identify/call yourself a boy, when you're still a girl, don't make you a boy....... yet.

Just because I want to become a girl and tell everybody I'm a girl, and dress like a girl, don't mean I am one....... yet.

I'm just waiting for the situation that's gonna leave officials stumped, like they legit don't know what to do. I'm sure it's coming.

Not a major situation, but I remember they were giving this young individual a tough time because he looked and identified as a woman but was technically a male so they didn't want makeup worn in the license pic. That's a tricky one.

Nah if homie on testosterone that's not fair to the other competitors they should have had cuz wrestle the boys

Nah if homie on testosterone that's not fair to the other competitors they should have had cuz wrestle the boys
well someone needs to check this dude.  

look at that adam's apple.

Last edited:
this is why i dont see why other parents/people are upset at him.
think about if you daughter was dedicating all her time and effort to this and the she has to wrestle a boy on testosterone treatments.

you wouldn't be a little upset?

either way you look at it ...it's unfair.

if it were a boys tournament where one boy had to wrestle another boy on testosterone it would be unfair.

not sure why they let anyone compete in sports on any kind of testosterone treatment. what's stopping boys from doing this now?

Last edited:
think about if you daughter was dedicating all her time and effort to this and the she has to wrestle a boy on testosterone treatments.
you wouldn't be a little upset?

either way you look at it ...it's unfair.
if it were a boys tournament where one boy had to wrestle another boy on testosterone it would be unfair.

not sure why they let anyone compete in sports on any kind of testosterone treatment. what's stopping boys from doing this now?

Nope not at him.
I would be made at the UIL

They didnt let him wrestle with boys

I was waiting for this to hit NT. Would've bet money DC or ninja would've made it :lol:

I think this is wrong. This kid shouldn't be allowed to wrestle these girls unless he's pumped with estrogen. Cuz if the transition is already underway that's wild unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom