Trap Beat Of the Day Vol. Roscoe Dash/Travis Porter - All The Way Turnt Up Prod. by Vybe

ham city

Banned
I don't want to hear it's not a "trap" beat.  I don't care, by now yall should know these post are about appreciating the southern sound and more importantly good production.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OG > the official version even though you can catch me and the squad gettin juiced off both on a friday night.

Previously:

Gucci Mane - Never Too Much Prod. by Drumma Boy
T.I. - What You Know Prod. by DJ Toomp
Rick Ross - Blow Prod. by Cool & Dre
Gucci Mane - Stash House Prod. by Shawty Redd
Young Jeezy - Air Forces 2 (Mixed) Prod. by Justice League
Jim Jones - Reppin' Time Prod. by The Runners
Gucci Mane - Swing My Door Prod. by Born

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely a futuristic trap beat. I like KE's version better, but I feel bad for Vybe. 

So the version posted is the OG Version with Roscoe? and the KE's remake is the single/video version with Soulja Boy?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So the version posted is the OG Version with Roscoe? and the KE's remake is the single/video version with Soulja Boy?
yep. the original was with travis porter, produced by vybe, but the song began to make its rounds as a travis porter song as opposed to roscoe's so he took them off the song. it's not a good idea to put a (more known) three man group on your breakthrough solo single. and for some reason, he got ke to redo the beat (i think they have a personal relationship because they have a lot of songs together) and threw soulja on the single.

and Lil' Jon's version is just a Remix on the OG beat? and why didn't Roscoe just throw Soulja on the OG beat that Vybe did? instead of going to another Producer.

and Lil' Jon's version is just a Remix on the OG beat? and why didn't Roscoe just throw Soulja on the OG beat that Vybe did? instead of going to another Producer.
single version is more accessible, more pop sounding, themes up with the music video, etc.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

single version is more accessible, more pop sounding, themes up with the music video, etc.
nah, that's not why. there's a reason behind it. i heard that it had to do with money.. that vybe was charging an inordinate amount after the song took off the way it did so roscoe decided to get ke to redo it. regardless, roscoe seems like snake for having vybe and tp basically be the reason the song became so big then take both of them off before taking it nationally.

I didn't know that, I assumed he paid him initially for the og. its an all around !%!@## up situation for vybe, i feel bad for him. lost out on what's gonna be a billboard hitter that he crafted.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely a futuristic trap beat. I like KE's version better, but I feel bad for Vybe. 
There is nothing futuristic about this beat. You tryin to hard.... Beat is just HARD BODY

Back
Top Bottom