Trap Beat Of The Day Vol. Yo Gotti - CM2 Intro/Definition Of A G Prod. by Drumma Drama & ????

Joined Sep 22, 2009
I was listening to this tape earlier, I was wondering who produced "We From North Memphis" and "Off The Top Of The Head"

CM2 doesn't have one weak track.

Joined Apr 24, 2005
CM4 was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
disappointing, SMH.

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by dreClark

CM4 was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
disappointing, SMH.
tell me about it
i was soooooooo juiced for that tape too

Joined Sep 22, 2009
And while we're talking about Gotti, does anyone know if Feelin Myself(M-Town) came before or after that A-Town trash with the Dream? It seems like he had the beat a long time before that song came out, and then changed the name of his version to M-Town.

Joined Nov 25, 2005

"fresh out the gucci store, real Shhh, i just blew 30 grand on me and my B..." 

that line isn't even all that but everytime i hear it i say damn this track is TOUGH

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Yall are crazy CM4 had some bangers on it. Even if they were older songs.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
It's not just matter of the songs being old, Look at this track list

1. Both Sides

2. Quit Callin My Phone (On CM2, no reason it should be on the tape)

3. Women Lie, Men Lie (feat. Lil Wayne) (
)

4. I Wanna F*ck 

5. Feels So Good 

6. Ice Cream (Not trying to hear him over someone else's beat)

7. Any %#%%$ (feat. Yung L.A., J.Futuristic & All Star) (
)

8. In The Club (
)

9. Loco (See #6)

10. Round The Way (See #6)

11. M-Town (Still not sure if this beat was originally his, but this song is *@+*$## FIRE
)

12. Touchdown(Old, but 
)

13. Gotta Get It (See #6)

14. How I Be ( See #2)

15. Pull-Over (
)

16. Jerk (
)

17. Road 2 Riches (
)

18. Miss My %#%%$ (Bonus)

Half the tape had Zed on it, so it was already mediocre. 

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by Futuristic

And while we're talking about Gotti, does anyone know if Feelin Myself(M-Town) came before or after that A-Town trash with the Dream? It seems like he had the beat a long time before that song came out, and then changed the name of his version to M-Town.

I'm pretty sure that's Lo's joint. I hadn't heard Yo Gotti's version before CM4

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Just to clarify, CM2 Intro was produced by Drumma Drama, a producer outta Memphis.. not Drumma Boy. Dude is ridiculous with it as well though.

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by D723

Just to clarify, CM2 Intro was produced by Drumma Drama, a producer outta Memphis.. not Drumma Boy. Dude is ridiculous with it as well though.

I'm sooooooooo glad you cleared that up for me, that's definitely what i was hearing and i knew it wasn't a drumma drop i had heard before so i had my doubts but them lows are so drumma-esque though.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sooooooooo glad you cleared that up for me, that's definitely what i was hearing and i knew it wasn't a drumma drop i had heard before so i had my doubts but them lows are so drumma-esque though.
Word, that clarifies everything. Because on CM2 and CM4 I thought it was some new DJ Drama drop.
BTW it's time for an official Gotti thread. 

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yeah all of Drumma Dram's beats KNOCK .. my favorite of his is All Star - Middle Man, who is ironically another TN rapper that deserves his own appreciation from time to time. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now