Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Did they fix Navs verse on Yosemite ? I listened on my Mac last night and swear it sounded fine, but then played on my phone again and his vocals are still turned all the way down lol

Did they fix Navs verse on Yosemite ? I listened on my Mac last night and swear it sounded fine, but then played on my phone again and his vocals are still turned all the way down lol

yes, they fixed his vocals on itunes and other streaming platforms

how wonder how many lithographs he signed

that 14$ shipping got me conflicted

Last edited:
Album is pure fire man . I genuinely LOVE 12 of the 17 songs on here ... Really like the other 3 songs too ...only joints I haven’t really rocked with are nc-17 and coffee bean ..which to me , makes this an incredible piece of work

On that Hendo and Larry og right now :smokin and listening to this nc-17 forget what I said before this joint bumps!!! This album gets better every listen !

Where's dude gonna be at when he comes to DC?

His show at the Fillmore back in 2015 was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Saddens me that he'll never be at a venue that small again.

Where's dude gonna be at when he comes to DC?

His show at the Fillmore back in 2015 was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Saddens me that he'll never be at a venue that small again.
Mann facts, Days Before Rodeo tour and Rodeo tour were both unreal.

Dates aren't out yet but I'll post em once I see them, very curious to see where he performs

Back
Top Bottom