Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
MSG TONIGHT WE OUT :pimp:
LET'S GOOO

I'm in the building tonight as well. It's Lit!

tenor.gif

MSG was wild -- this is def the best show I've ever been to

- Travis knows how to pace a show -- his energy is incredibly consistent
- Nearly shed a tear when he did DYSTI
- Super happy when everyone was going crazy to beibs
- Glad to see a few folks get on stage and then immediately stage dive -- Trav encouraged it while security was trying to catch them :lol:
- Disliked the vibe of the people sitting around me -- they were clearly SICKO MODE fans
- Disliked that there weren't any surprises -- was expecting Thugger to come out for pick up the phone
- Probably would've been better if I was in the mosh pit, but enjoyed it regardless

For those that have been, how is it if you are not in the Pit? How is the general stage setup, cause in Chi it looks like they have some tickets in lowerbowl behind the stage as well, so is it like a 360 stage I take it?

For those that have been, how is it if you are not in the Pit? How is the general stage setup, cause in Chi it looks like they have some tickets in lowerbowl behind the stage as well, so is it like a 360 stage I take it?
So in Raleigh there was two stages, Stage A where he performs majority of the songs and Stage B where he opens at. I wouldn't sit behind Stage A

Thanks

Another question: sites have tickets that look to be behind a conventional concert stage. How would they work for Travis's show? Is the view poor/obstructed?

Those are the cheaper tickets, right?
There's a reason why they're cheaper: bad views.

Finding plenty of people in Chi selling floor seats on craigslist for decent price. I just hate buying off people, in case concert gets cancelled for whatever wild reason, and you lose out on the dough, but that is price you pay for not wanting to pay crazy resale

Back
Top Bottom