Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Music' started by broncos19dm, Mar 24, 2013.
MSG TONIGHT WE OUT
Pulling up to the DC show Thursday
Im so jealous, wish I was going to the DC game
You better beat someone’s *** in the mush pit
So hard to find decent price floor for Chicago Show.
Any venue really
I paid 320 for Raleigh floor
A couple of my boys went to the Miami show
I'm in the building tonight as well. It's Lit!
New song and shirt just dropped
MSG was wild -- this is def the best show I've ever been to
- Travis knows how to pace a show -- his energy is incredibly consistent
- Nearly shed a tear when he did DYSTI
- Super happy when everyone was going crazy to beibs
- Glad to see a few folks get on stage and then immediately stage dive -- Trav encouraged it while security was trying to catch them
- Disliked the vibe of the people sitting around me -- they were clearly SICKO MODE fans
- Disliked that there weren't any surprises -- was expecting Thugger to come out for pick up the phone
- Probably would've been better if I was in the mosh pit, but enjoyed it regardless
For those that have been, how is it if you are not in the Pit? How is the general stage setup, cause in Chi it looks like they have some tickets in lowerbowl behind the stage as well, so is it like a 360 stage I take it?
Is anyone going to MSG tonight?
So in Raleigh there was two stages, Stage A where he performs majority of the songs and Stage B where he opens at. I wouldn't sit behind Stage A
Around what time did Travis come out at MSG last night?
9:30 on the dot
Next generation of ragers
What the merch prices looking like? Going to DC tomorrow..
Another question: sites have tickets that look to be behind a conventional concert stage. How would they work for Travis's show? Is the view poor/obstructed?
Those are the cheaper tickets, right?
There's a reason why they're cheaper: bad views.
Dude packaged the album with this for .69 cents. Should be back on the Billboard soon
Finding plenty of people in Chi selling floor seats on craigslist for decent price. I just hate buying off people, in case concert gets cancelled for whatever wild reason, and you lose out on the dough, but that is price you pay for not wanting to pay crazy resale