Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Whole joint knocks.  I'm going to add 16 chapels to my copy but damn this def delivered.

idk what yall listening to, but dude can flow and the beats are crack

Its terrible.. only the mostly stolen beats are dope.
thanks i didn't want to be the first one to throw slander but its enh *shrugs* material. the fleet foxes sample was entertaining on hell of a night  and uptown was kinda jammin. he didnt use his "straight up" adlib enuff either. I was disappointed overall

Last edited:
it's okay  . . i expected way more tho . . . hopefully he drops an iTunes version with 16 Chapels on it, and better sound quality and smoother transitions between tracks . . . the songs just cut off lol

this is my first time listening to dude 
ohwell.gif
 not impressed

i'll probably give it a little more time but i'm not really wanting to listen to him any further

Had no idea he was from Houston, though I couldn't at all. I'll go back through it again, but this may as well be background music while I wash my car or make an omelet

Had no idea he was from Houston, though I couldn't at all. I'll go back through it again, but this may as well be background music while I wash my car or make an omelet
didn't know that either, I'll give it another courtesy spin before I bin it...

OG Chess FTW.
lol i heard he did chess and his old manager dirty

and can any houston heads let me know what that first song snippet is on "Drive", I been searching so hard, that **** is too smooth
pimp.gif
shoulda used that beat for the whole song

Last edited:
I'll go back through it again, but this may as well be background music while I wash my car or make an omelet
Never understood this critic, are you  tryna say it's boring or something.

It's not boring, but just doesn't sound much different than a lot of other stuff out there, which is ironic cause it seems like he's supposed to be some left-field type of artist

I'll go back through it again, but this may as well be background music while I wash my car or make an omelet
Never understood this critic, are you  tryna say it's boring or something.
It's not boring, but just doesn't sound much different than a lot of other stuff out there, which is ironic cause it seems like he's supposed to be some left-field type of artist
I get wat you saying even tho I dont agree the production on this pretty good even tho we knew wat he was goin for

Last edited:
dudes are trippppinnnn mannn i cant stop playing

bandz
drive
bad mood/**** on you
mia
dance on the moon
uptown

**** is piffff :pimp:

Last edited:
Man dance on the moon is heat that slow down with Paul wall and having London on the hook is straight genius

I **** with his mixtape. Shoulda had the full version of Upper Echelon tho & I swore that he was Kid Cudi on **** On You lol

I JUST gave this a listen on the highway.

Yall really not feeling this?

Sounds like Cruel Summer/Yeezus throwaways beats 
sick.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

TTHAT A$AP FERG TRACK....DRIVE.... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif