Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
The epic short sightedness of "Death of Auto Tune" will be a black mark on Jay-Z when we remember his career, this seems especially stupid you hear Travis Scott beats.

The production is incredible.

Last edited:
Few thoughts:

-Production is top notch as expected
-Wish there was a few more mellow songs similar to Hell of a Night and Dance on the Moon off of Owl Pharoh but I understand its not that kinda tape
-IMO the amount of distortion and autotune he uses is overkill
-Dont even bother playing this on anything but quality speakers/headphones

Favorites
-Drugs You Should Try It :smokin
-The Prayer :smokin
-Skyfall :x :x

Last edited:
BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST GOT HOME OMGGG WE EATIN GOOD AF BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIS **** BANGSSSSSSSSS

FINESSSSINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STR8 UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRUH DA PRODUCTION ON DISOMG BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
2011269.jpg

Kanye.gif

2cfqjp2.jpg

tumblr_mk6m34ploT1rq1rn9o1_400.gif

tumblr_mk7r6xbLgB1qcavdfo1_500.gif

TRAVIS LA FLAME DONE BLESSED

Tape goin like how I was hoping all his earlier projects wud crank. his execution finally caught up with his creative. Ridin like s#*+ to this joint. Damn one of those albums where ur blown after the last track Til u realize u can replay it

Last edited:
yeah the last one only had like 3-4 joints i liked ....this one here is like he  noticed what people liked and finally switched it to that lane ...it fits perfect 

hopefully he can carry this wave and only make it better 

Last edited:
LA FLAME

Production on Owl Pharaoh was sloppy. Felt like the thing was like 70% mixed/completed and he just decided to drop it one day... especially that missing Two Chains verse. So far so good on this new blessing from da god :x

Back
Top Bottom