Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
dam how OP gonna leave up and blocka la flame out :lol:

i was thinking about making a thread a while ago but got busy and didnt care enough

cant w8 for upper echelon and bandz though :pimp: over here playing concert snippets and **** :smh:

Last edited:
cant w8 for upper echelon and bandz though
pimp.gif
over here playing concert snippets and ****
mean.gif
Really dont understand how ya'll do it, dude is talented but doesn't deserve that type of attention. None of his snippets are rly that great except for maybe Bandz but Im ready and willing to wait on his songs w/ Trinidad, T.I. and all material basically.

And to reiterate again, I only posted the songs that got me interested in him. BLocka is Pusha's song no matter how good Mike Dean & Travis made it and Im not gonna post a bunch of song I dont even listen too. But since then I have been bumpin 16 Chapels, Night, Up, and Animal on a consistent basis.

delete ur acc breh ^ how u gon call urself OP :smh:

says he doesnt deserve that type of attention yet wants trinidad james material :smh:

i dont want to live on this planet anymore :smh:

WE SO ****** HIGHHH UPPER ECHELONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited:
delete ur acc breh ^ how u gon call urself OP
mean.gif

says he doesnt deserve that type of attention yet wants trinidad james material
mean.gif

i dont want to live on this planet anymore
mean.gif

Da hell is you talking bout? Half of the posts in here are by me and we still in the 1st page

The only legitimate snippet I listened to more than like 2 times is Cudi Zone, and all of Scott's snippets werent even CDQ.

I want all of the Travi$ material I can get but I aint gon drool over the snippets and anticipate songs when dude is throwing out empty promises, we was supposed to get Owl Pharoah in February and dude not even worried about putting out.

upper echelon was cool

He goofed by not putting out the EP in Feb/March . . . there was a drought of dope music but now everybody dropping so people not really gonna be pressed for his stuff

This better be the best mixtape of all time

I know a lot of y'all are new fans but this tape supposed to been out a year ago . . . even after that, there was a concrete date of 2/26, then 3/7 . . .

Yes I'm mad

This better be the best mixtape of all time​

I know a lot of y'all are new fans but this tape supposed to been out a year ago . . . even after that, there was a concrete date of 2/26, then 3/7 . . .​

Yes I'm mad​

:lol: i think it was official ever since he dropped UE and pushed it on the radio with TI

tomorrow though :pimp:

cant w8 for bandz :pimp:

hope meek mill doesnt ruin it

hope he has a song with cudi and ye too :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom