Travis AJ1 factory defect or fake?!

Hi fellow sneakerheads, I got my pair off Stockx, despite the smell of authentic AJ right out the box I spotted one of the shoes reversed swoosh was a little misaligned. I took a picture and you can clearly see the swoosh went over the side stitching and touching the upper level stitching too. I had heard every single legit pairs the spacings are off, however I still haven’t seen a pair that touched the stitchings like mine. Is this a clear sign mine is a fake that slipped stockx or could this be a factory defect? I can take more pictures if you guys wanna see the rest.

Attachments

• 14802C3D-89DD-4A8B-BFB9-C963FC6E9AD6.jpeg
    14802C3D-89DD-4A8B-BFB9-C963FC6E9AD6.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 29
Hi fellow sneakerheads, I got my pair off Stockx, despite the smell of authentic AJ right out the box I spotted one of the shoes reversed swoosh was a little misaligned. I took a picture and you can clearly see the swoosh went over the side stitching and touching the upper level stitching too. I had heard every single legit pairs the spacings are off, however I still haven’t seen a pair that touched the stitchings like mine. Is this a clear sign mine is a fake that slipped stockx or could this be a factory defect? I can take more pictures if you guys wanna see the rest.
Yeah we will definitely need to see more pics like the one you posted. Clear eye level shots of the fronts, backs, both sides, Air logos and wings logo. Also a pic of the inside while the insoles are removed as well as the size tag.

Back
Top Bottom