693FDE5B-C6B6-4045-9A4C-39481AA5283D.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 698AFE05-181A-483D-A68E-79C4B9D235DA.png
    698AFE05-181A-483D-A68E-79C4B9D235DA.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 0C4D67F9-03BD-4DEA-BFB6-8F822D63F792.png
    0C4D67F9-03BD-4DEA-BFB6-8F822D63F792.png
    2 MB · Views: 35
Really need the help for these since the line is not touching the Backwards swoosh. Is my only clue it ain’t fake at the moment

I am pretty sure these are fake.
The suede does not look good. The box looks bad. The 3M is too low. Can’t really see much else, these photos are not the best quality and they don’t show much. If you want post pictures of the size tag and the text on the back of the tongue, but I wouldn’t even bother with the seller, these just don’t look good. If you are not paying around 2k for these then you are getting a fake. Not sure what line you are talking about but it’s probably not a correct way to authenticate a pair.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure these are fake.
The suede does not look good. The box looks bad. The 3M is too low. Can’t really see much else, these photos are not the best quality and they don’t show much. If you want post pictures of the size tag and the text on the back of the tongue, but I wouldn’t even bother with the seller, these just don’t look good. If you are not paying around 2k for these then you are getting a fake. Not sure what line you are talking about but it’s probably not a correct way to authenticate a pair.
Do you have several pairs of TS 1s? Been around for while now and I have never seen someone call out as many fakes as you do. If you are correct with all I apologize. But wow man, Damn near every TS 1 or any 1 for that matter is fake to you. Do you have some sort of inside info that no one else seems to have? I guess I am thinking out loud and I would think I would see you more in the TS/Jordan 1 OG high thread spreading your knowledge on what makes a fake to a real. There are several shoes you have called fake that I have ? for a while now. Not trying to argue, more than trying to learn. We all know these shoes are made by people with machines. We all also know that cuts of materials are not always the same as well. I just find it amazing that you find more fakes than anyone else here in Niketalk.

Do you have several pairs of TS 1s? Been around for while now and I have never seen someone call out as many fakes as you do. If you are correct with all I apologize. But wow man, Damn near every TS 1 or any 1 for that matter is fake to you. Do you have some sort of inside info that no one else seems to have? I guess I am thinking out loud and I would think I would see you more in the TS/Jordan 1 OG high thread spreading your knowledge on what makes a fake to a real. There are several shoes you have called fake that I have ? for a while now. Not trying to argue, more than trying to learn. We all know these shoes are made by people with machines. We all also know that cuts of materials are not always the same as well. I just find it amazing that you find more fakes than anyone else here in Niketalk.
The short version is that I use reference photos, not just my pair. Most of the recent TS on here have been fake, I am sure about that, its what happens when the market dries up. All my information comes from my own research on both authentic pairs and all top tier fake batches, I have found some better ways to authenticate sneakers which I have shared on here its just scattered all thought my comments. I only corrected you on SBB's with evidence from my research. I do take into consideration factory inconsistencies, logically there are just somethings I know Nike's factory would not do, like using the wrong font.

Long post.
This is the longer version of my answer.
I just have one pair, but I use others people's pairs for reference, you would see that if you looked at my posts when they first came out. On Reddit people post Imgur albums with retail pairs for reference, and on NT's Travis thread and on Reddit you can also find people that post retail pairs with flaws or inconsistencies, so I learned that way initially. I did not have the shoes when I started to LC pairs, I used reference photos. Now that I have looked at hundreds of pairs, both real and fakes, I pretty much know what to look for at this point. I still look at the replica community for any new batch that may have improved, but I haven't really seen much improvement, so I am very confident about all my TS checks at this point.

I don't have any other info that you can't get yourself. I just do my own research by studying both fake and real pairs. I don't rely on other guides or youtube videos, I did when I first started LC, but now I realize that they are missing so much information and some of it is just wrong. All things that I check in Jordan 1's I have explained already, in all my other comments, but I guess the problem is that all my information is scattered around in all my comments. Most times I vaguely explain what I see wrong in each shoe and a few times I go in depth with the explanation when I feel like it, its not random, which is more then what most people did before I started to LC on here. There is not one comment (a guide) that explains everything that I check.

More recently I have started using the "production" codes to quickly authenticate sneakers, the code on the bottom left corner of the size tag, not sure of the actual name. I already explained it a few times already in other posts. This only applies to the tags with the barcode and not the the new QR tags, but its a very easy way for me to know quickly if a pair is fake, if the shoe has the wrong code its fake, its really that simple. Some fakes will have the right code, but its surprisingly a very few of them that do ( at least for TS 1's). I learned this method by tracking all the authentic size tags of TS 1's that I looked at, right now I have a list of about 150 different tags, with 38 unique production codes just for TS 1's. I know this is a small sample out of the thousands of pairs made, but I haven't seen any deviation from this yet. I never saw any information on this code online either.

The threads you are referring to are not really for discussing real vs fake, that's what this section is for, and if you look at the Travis thread, one of the mods did want all that discussion to go on one of the posts in this forum. I also see a lot more people referring people to reddit for LC's then here, even on NT. Not many visit the LC thread forums on NT so my information will only reach a few people, but as long as it helps a few then that's fine with me.

"There are several shoes you have called fake that I have ?" - I am not sure what you meant to say here. I haven't called any of your sneakers fake, if that's what you meant. I have called a few SBB's fake that you said are legit, I gave you the reason why the first time, then the 2nd time a fake pair with the same flaws showed up and you called those legit again, there is not much more I can do after that. On the insoles, if the glass overlaps you should be able to see the intersections of where they overlap, most fakes don't get this correct, and its a simple thing to look at. You implied that you don't look at the insoles to LC a shoe and most people don't, but I do, I look at the logos, the text, and the codes. There are some definitive tells on these areas which I find better to use then just looking at the outside of the sneakers. Replica factories are perfecting the outside, they don't always perfect the smaller flaws. My knowledge is all on here, if people don't use it then that's up to them, you are frequently in the LC forum and have probably never have used any information I have posted. If people want to learn they can look back and read my posts and do their own research.

My last point is that I really only check Jordan 1's that have a much smaller production then some shoes you legit check, like 11's. There are a million pairs of those, while there may be only around 50k pairs of Travis. This means there is a much higher probability that a pair of 11's is authentic compared to a pair of 1's. There is a lot of demand for both 11's and TS 1's but the difference in resale is very different. There is a lot more incentive for people to sell TS 1 Fakes ( or many other 1's) then Space jams because the profit difference is huge. There is also a lot of hype in Jordan 1's, if you look at the replica community they are buying tons of Jordan 1's everyday when compare to all other Jordan's, which drives factories to produce and fix their flaws for this model. These factors all play a role into why there are so many Jordan 1 fakes.

Excellent response. Thank you. I will definitely take what you said and try to learn more about.

Back
Top Bottom