Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
clean shot i took last night

LRM_EXPORT_36304048783323_20181203_114803499.jpeg

Last edited:
RaRa been on repeat hard asf for the past few days. Top 5 Trav joint anyways. And TM something else

Went to the show in Detroit last night. I have mixed feelings. It was hype as could be, but the audio was so unclear. I couldn’t make out anything at all when he was on the second stage at the beginning. Which is disappointing because those were the songs I was most looking forward to. Got some dope shots though.

D4E3006F-DADC-4950-8B80-37DD9D4F5142.jpeg

7E1709DF-3EF4-4771-B951-216F96D848E6.jpeg

ny mavurs ny mavurs
pitman13 pitman13

What'd y'all think of the MSG show?

I LOVED the show. I got there midway into Gunna's performance. I'm happy I caught Lil Baby come out to perform Drip Too Hard.

I'm still in awe of Travis performing/raging for damn near two hours w/o taking a break. My section, 120, was rocking from start to finish.

Glad I opted not to partake in the mosh pit in GA. I'm not built for that type of chaos anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had tears in my eyes when he performed "Drugs You Should Try It".

But overall, it was a great show. From the rollercoasters to the graphics on the screens when he performed RIP Screw to him playing records from Owl Pharaoh to now.

I've now seen Travis perform live 5x:

MSG in 2018
Terminal 5 in 2017
Opened for KDot in 2017
Opened for Abel in 2015
Greatest Day Ever Festival in 2015

Each time was great.

I like sicko mode as much as the next person, but what exactly is the criteria to be nominated? That ain't even the best song on the album

I like sicko mode as much as the next person, but what exactly is the criteria to be nominated? That ain't even the best song on the album

Grammys are a popularity contest these years.
Artists still want them because there's prestige in "Grammy winner ____"

Denver tonight, I have GA. Should I wear straight up beater shoes? Either beat up Ultraboosts or beat Jordan 1's.

Trying to get a shirt, but from what I've read online if you don't have the season pass / VIP (get in 15 minutes early) - gonna be in line for a looooong time?

For those that have gone already with a season pass, I know you get in 2 hours early but can you pick up merch then exit the venue and take it to the car or whatever and hang out until the show starts? Being at the event at like 5 pm when Travis comes on at probably 9/9:30 is OD for me :lol:

For those that have gone already with a season pass, I know you get in 2 hours early but can you pick up merch then exit the venue and take it to the car or whatever and hang out until the show starts? Being at the event at like 5 pm when Travis comes on at probably 9/9:30 is OD for me :lol:

haven't gone yet but most venues don't do scan in/scan out, too risky for them. it'll depend on your venue.

edit: going Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom