Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Quintana
smokin.gif
The one with Wale come out Monday but truthfully that ***** aint needed.

"Girl you know you ******g with La Flame, you know you know the drill"

Some of the songs are pretty dope but I enjoy the visuals more than anything. Where can I download his music? Outside of googling each song individually

You left out his best joints
Not gonna lie just started listening to this guy based of Pu$$y and his Lights Music Video was too dope not to mention, the only thing that stood w/ Animal was production and even tho the beat is better on Scott's version Pusha had a better version of Blocka. But Imma put the mediafire mix of his solo stuff up that I got from KTT and find that mixtape he did w/ OG Che$$

Got alil nostalgic while updating and decided to post some of my faves

Last edited:
what's the background on dude? where did he come from? good music affiliation, etc?

that quintana goes

he's like a cudi x ye hybrid

16 chapels is dope as well as that Night song...the production of some of his joints sound like Kanye's live performances

def gonna check out that owl pharoah

Last edited:
what's the background on dude? where did he come from? good music affiliation, etc?
Literally just sent an email with his music to someone in Ye's camp and got flown out to meet Kanye and made music for Cruel Summer

Before that, he was with TI and Grand Hustle which probably explains why he was on Dreamchasers 2 randomly

Gon give dude a listen, might as well aint doing nothing right now and there has to be a reason why GOOD Music signed him

Iono..I feel like I get enough of this from nearly every other artist out right now.

Listened to like 3 of the songs posted on here and he kinda sounds like MBDTF Kanye. Its cool but his visuals > his songs
Hes not that bad tho, I'll reserve full judgement on dude til I listen to everything else

Literally just sent an email with his music to someone in Ye's camp and got flown out to meet Kanye and made music for Cruel Summer

Before that, he was with TI and Grand Hustle which probably explains why he was on Dreamchasers 2 randomly
Before that, he was just a beatmaker from Houston (rapping with OG Che$$) lying to his parents to get cash to record, going to NY to Cali sleeping on other ppls couches tryna follow his dreams.

Freshman bruh. Two songs leaked yesterday, I'll be providing ya'll with it in a few

Iono..I feel like I get enough of this from nearly every other artist out right now.
Word I like it more when he does songs like "16 Chapels" and stuff

When he does songs like Quintana, he appears to be a Cudi x Future hybrid with MBDTF production and ASAP Rocky's fashion sense

This is his SXSW Set . . . he debuted a few new records . . . Bandz which is another Cudi x Future hybrid record, can't lie it sounds like it bangs though . . . Upper Echelon . . . and a record with Roscoe Dash called Home

Also . . . Quintana featuring Wale . . . don't know why he isn't in the video . . . that woulda helped Travis out . . . I definitely like this version better . . . The hook plays over the interlude . . .
nthat.gif
. . . At first I didn't really like this record but it's growing on me

Last edited:
Yawn...all these 'different' rappers starting to be the same. Call me when real nyc style rap is trendy again

Back
Top Bottom