Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
me
ec6e7751_tumblr_n6kghnLHwC1r8cwpko1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeezus is a classic.

havent peeped Rodeo but liking the reviews. Will spin Thurs-Friday

Last edited:
After the first run, the mastering is terrible on this album. It's like dude eq'd everything to the same level. Sounds muddy as hell. A lot of these songs he's repeating himself 75% of the time too. I had high hopes for this one but I only really rock with 3/4 songs on here.

Last edited:
Yeezus > 808's

I'm on mobile someone add the laughing face for me.

It depends what kind of mood your in really.

If I wanna wild out, or go HAM in the gym, I'm listening to Yeezus.

If i wanna reminisce about old relationships... OR listen to some fantastic drums, then you got 808's.

When Yeezus dropped, I listened to it all the way through for at least 6 months.

:smh: @ the On Sight slander.... if you don't like that track, you probably haven't seen it performed.

It depends what kind of mood your in really.

If I wanna wild out, or go HAM in the gym, I'm listening to Yeezus.

If i wanna reminisce about old relationships... OR listen to some fantastic drums, then you got 808's.

When Yeezus dropped, I listened to it all the way through for at least 6 months.

:smh: @ the On Sight slander.... if you don't like that track, you probably haven't seen it performed.

gotta let these ppl b fam their fav rappers is prob some irrelevant artist from atlanta or something :lol:

Last edited:
Aint no On Sight slander. Just confused af when i first heard the beat lol. I aint gon lie tho i did hate that track at first but it kinda grew on me. That sample in the middle of the song >>>> the regular beat tho lol

Aint no On Sight slander. Just confused af when i first heard the beat lol. I aint gon lie tho i did hate that track at first but it kinda grew on me. That sample in the middle of the song >>>> the regular beat tho lol

I mean, yeah the beat is all over the place, and super unconventional, that's what makes it great :smokin

Anyways off this Yeezus talk. This is Travis Scotts thread after all lol. So when are them 2 bonus tracks coming out? :nerd:

Also is that guitar at the beginning of Piss On Your Grave an interpolation/sample or original?? Cause that jawn is too tough

Anyways off this Yeezus talk. This is Travis Scotts thread after all lol. So when are them 2 bonus tracks coming out? :nerd:

Also is that guitar at the beginning of Piss On Your Grave an interpolation/sample or original?? Cause that jawn is too tough

its either an interpolation or an original

mike dean spoke on it i forgot what he said exactly but i know for a fact it isnt a sample

when it comes to things like that GOOD music will most likely do nterpolations

Last edited:
Yeezus is lyrical doo doo.

Repped.

This is basically what i was going to say. Yeezus production wise is great. As is every Ye album. But i can't rock with any of the songs lyrically and flow wise. Him yelling at me telling me he is a new slave...bruh you a millionaire miss me with that. The whole " i effed your Hampton spouse...came on her hampton blouse..." elementary *** bull ****. Surprised he didn't kill her hampton mouse.

This album is not touching Days Before Rodeo. It does get repetitive. And it just needed more bangers.

New Slaves was tight tho, beat was trash so

Anybody find it kinda harsh that he calls his mom a b!txh a couple times on the album

Last edited:
Night Call is filthy :x :smokin

90210 would've been a FIRE Kanye track

Bieber :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom