Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
this dude travis has the WEAKEST security ever

legit 10 people ran on stage at the show i went to security didnt do shiiiit :lol:

First show at Nokia. He is doing a second show after, but that was announced after I bought tix. Plus I feel like he will have less energy second show unless hit pops a molly or does that yayo. :nerd:

I'm going to the late show at Webster Hall

Its NYC he not gonna half ***

White boy kinda put the hands of god on him, lucky he had security, 1on1 and looks like an L for La Flame

White boy kinda put the hands of god on him, lucky he had security, 1on1 and looks like an L for La Flame
yea gonna give La Flame more credit cuz he just got done doing a show and was prolly tired

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyone know if the VIP meet & greet is before or after the show? Got tickets to the buffalo show next week

My ticket for Webster Hall says VIP not General Admission

Does that mean anything? I got mine off stubhub

Apparently they jacked Thuggas bracelet yesterday and they cancelled the rest of the show. Hope LA don't act up.

T. Scott slipped but Seth Rogan definitely held his own in addition to eating that weak sucker punch from the blacked out young thug built scrub who face planted after the failed hero attempt. 
mean.gif

Travi$ definitely got lit up :lol:

Son, fired on him heavy. Travie dodged maybe 1 or 2 but the rest of the hits all landed.

Back
Top Bottom