Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Anyone going to the LA show tomorrow? Trying to see if I can score some of the meet and greet tickets for resale but I can't figure our which section that would be in on Stubhub.

Anyone going to the LA show tomorrow? Trying to see if I can score some of the meet and greet tickets for resale but I can't figure our which section that would be in on Stubhub.

I'll be there tomorrow for the meet n greet and 8 pm show. Meet n greet is sold out, but they don't include a ticket.

#MAYLAFLAMELIVEFOREVER

I went to the show in Dallas this past Tuesday 
pimp.gif
 Definitely a dope crowd and they brought out the homie Southside/YoungSizzle
pimp.gif
Outside of this, about 30 minutes from the time I stepped in I was boomin' too hard to remember anything of merit. 

Last edited:
In line outside while @sneakerp is asking la flame what he had for lunch

Anyone else in line?
I'm on the corner of 11th /chick hear ct. Magic bout to give me that dime

Last edited:
The 11:30 LA Show was lit af

Brought out Yeezus himself to perform All Day :smokin :smokin :smokin

So glad I bought these tickets last minute too.

Went to his concert last week at the well in dtla **** was wild even more wild than the rodeo tour whew

Hopefully rodeo drops soon hes been tweeting about it and was suppose to perform the single at the concert

Last edited:
Went to his concert last week at the well in dtla **** was wild even more wild than the rodeo tour whew

Hopefully rodeo drops soon hes been tweeting about it and was suppose to perform the single at the concert

I was planning on going till I saw it was FREE. Was it chaos getting in?

was that the 21+ one?? where he said "new music be ready"

Dont' think so. Thought it was all ages or 18+.

Yeah it was 21+

And there wasnt any chaos getting in

They couldve did a better job and organize it more but it was fine

Alot of ppl in ga didnt know if they were gonna make it in and a lot of ppl didnt know you could rsvp

i got on stage tho :pimp:

2cok65j.jpg

2gt7urt.jpg

Last edited:
laflame confirming 3500 dropping june 8th hes in NY so hopefully it comes at 12est 9pst

he has a few dates for the album hasnt picked one yet album 99% done coming before fall

3500 live from today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom