TRE-THOUSANDGT DONE AND OVERWITH COLLECTION.... NEW PICS UPDATE PG 1 *WARNING* TONS OF PICS

Whats up everyone, I've been posting on here since 2003, but here since the beginning and been collecting from late 97-2006/07, I pretty much sold off allof my beloved sneakers, more so because I just didn't wear them, I am down to ONE yes ONE pair of sneakers, Will I Pick up some OG's here and there?Maybe, I've been looking for some 95 Issue AF1's in white black patent leather, and some 99 footlocker exclusive AM plus's but nothing else outsideof that. Anyhow, I will FORVER love kicks its just something I have loved since I was a kid, I tried to scoop together as many pic's as I could find butalot of my eBay pics have been lost, I used to have them all on a cd, its a shame I had tons of OG pics, anyhow here are the ones that were saved, enjoy
wink.gif

Here are some additional pics I have found Ill post more as I come across them, as always more to come, i did find some pics of some OG V's and VI's Ihad as well as some additional pics of my Black XIII's

Here are some pics i found of two pairs of OG's I had, I'm still looking for pics of my OG grape V's, OG 1's, OG IV's, OG VIII's, OGVII's OG I's and much much more so stay posted God willing I'll find them, these were scans of pics i took about 6 or 7 years ago yet some moreoldschool pics i have of my collection sorry for the crappy quality they were taken with a cellphone which is the reason i was able to save them for so long,actually found these pics on an old sidekick Had to sell this shirt off, real nice shirt just wasn't me,but supreme always comes through with the quality stuff actually considered framing this shirt, was one of those shirts that you just have to admire theartwork on it. this picture was a release for the Altitude Xiii's that i found as well

heres some updated pics

these are kids size by the way not mens

This poster was sold off as well it was a promotional poster for puma for the movie BEAT STREET from 1984 ive never seen anyone else with it so i figured youguys would enjoy it.

Damn man you had so much heat! i would've had a hard time letting them go
laugh.gif

amazing pics! especially loving those flight '90s and am '90s. also, your am 360 collection is sick. by the way, which one pair of sneakers are youdown to?

crazy collection....what you have is amazing....what you let go must have been insane

thank you for all the positive reply's it was hard to sell them off to an extent, I do have on more pair left its a pair of Nike Air Street Defenders from1995 in the Ottawa Senators colorway, I'll post pics soon...

Back
Top Bottom