Treat women badly and they'll come back (Rihanna gets back with Chris Brown)

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Im not shocked at all.....................she prolly bugged out on him and it got out of hand. Ive been there plenty, and she the one sorry at the end of the day, but i never beat my girl up like CB.
but you beat her up
laugh.gif

She's taking boxing lessons on the low, ready to stomp out Chris Breezy when he tries to act tough.

Not for nothing...

for her to do this...i'd bet $ she instigated it...some (emphasis) West Indian women tend to be confrontational and mouthy when they wanna be.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Im not shocked at all.....................she prolly bugged out on him and it got out of hand. Ive been there plenty, and she the one sorry at the end of the day, but i never beat my girl up like CB.
but you beat her up
laugh.gif

no never

laugh.gif

my girl OD too, trust me i keep my cool

power of the P....................................................enis

believe me chris aint stupid the charges will be dropped and he will let her ago again

Not surprised, they always say women tend to stay in abusive relationships. They probably think that the person isnt going to hit them no more, especially whenthat person gives them gifts and says sorry. Is a ongoing cycle to they realize that is not gonna end and finally get away from the relationship. But maybechris will change and this was a isolated incident.....who knows?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

but you beat her up
laugh.gif

no never

laugh.gif

my girl OD too, trust me i keep my cool
i'm just messing with you my dude
laugh.gif

mine kinda does too
ohwell.gif

I just dont see him randomly snuffing her....i dont know him personally but i just dont see him doing it randomly...

oh well...good for.....er......ummmm them....

Back
Top Bottom