Treat women badly and they'll come back (Rihanna gets back with Chris Brown)

laugh.gif
i mean they both got herpes, who else would $%*$ with them?
laugh.gif

Rihanna is one of the many women is grew up around abuse and therefor craves it in her life. There are two types of women in this world:

1. Women who either were abused, or witnessed abuse from a male figure against their mother, siblings, etc. If you raise a hand to them, they will keep comingback.

2. Women who weren't abused. One punch and it's over. She is gone and never coming back.

It's basic psychology. It has nothing to do with women being stupid, or whatever you idiots on NT like to joke around about.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's basic psychology. It has nothing to do with women being stupid, or whatever you idiots on NT like to joke around about.
obviously commenting on my comment. like you've got it figured out or something, please. you're naive and oblivious, who's the realidiot?

I don't understand how people think this is a publicity stunt.
buth of them were already VERY well known around the world.
this aint drake and kerri hilson

Rihanna is one of the many women is grew up around abuse and therefor craves it in her life. There are two types of women in this world:

1. Women who either were abused, or witnessed abuse from a male figure against their mother, siblings, etc. If you raise a hand to them, they will keep coming back.

2. Women who weren't abused. One punch and it's over. She is gone and never coming back.

Don't you just wish everything about women was that cut & dry? No matter what psychology says, staying in an abusive relationship is STUPID.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

obviously commenting on my comment. like you've got it figured out or something, please. you're naive and oblivious, who's the real idiot?
You come off real lame and neglected when you talk about women. Like "ugly wimp scorned" or something, word to glv.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by finnns2003

obviously commenting on my comment. like you've got it figured out or something, please. you're naive and oblivious, who's the real idiot?
You come off real lame and neglected when you talk about women. Like "ugly wimp scorned" or something, word to glv.
laugh.gif
the truth, some can't handle it. get out of here kid. i know what i'm talking about...

Chris gotta quit actin like David Ruffin
laugh.gif

Rhianna can't blame anyone but herself if she gets the beat down again

Im no kid, i'm a grown man (with actual experience with real women) and you have no idea what my view on women are, since i haven't stated them. Butyour posts bleed bitterness and misogyny. Let it go and enjoy yourself doggie.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Im no kid, i'm a grown man (with actual experience with real women) and you have no idea what my view on women are, since i haven't stated them. But your posts bleed bitterness and misogyny. Let it go and enjoy yourself doggie.
i've got that same experience, with "real women" that you speak of. did nothing but solidify my ideologies and beliefs. knock themif you want, i bring the truth, nothing more.

this rihanna character is nothing but another example of what i'm talking about.

It goes deeper than people know. Their relationship is on some other +@*$ that a lot of people wouldnt understand. Either that, or it's some pimp +@*$ goinon.

Back
Top Bottom