Trey Songz INEVITABLE EP Out Now

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I just need some panty droppers nothing else. He can hold that beat to himself.
stop it. You get no buns

happy.gif

skimmed through it and so far it sounds more impressive than i thought. Judging from the recent stuff he's been putting out, I expected this tape to be complete trash. this sounds nice but Lemmeholdatbeat#2 will not be downloaded

Anticipation 2 is pretty dope. It lives up to the first one.

Not even gonna bother listening to this n rap

DL'ing Anticipation 2 now. I almost feel like he would've been better off naming it something else bc no matter how good it is, people are gonna compare it to the first, which IMO is one of the best tapes I've ever heard.

6 tracks in and its nice...

Still Scratchin Me Up
pimp.gif

Me 4 U Infidelity 2 would be cool but I HATE songs like that so I can't really get into it

it already %*!% on PPP but I dont think that was hard to do

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

6 tracks in and its nice...

Still Scratchin Me Up
pimp.gif

Me 4 U Infidelity 2 would be cool but I HATE songs like that so I can't really get into it

it already %*!% on PPP but I dont think that was hard to do

pimp.gif

Inside PT2
pimp.gif

not better then the 1st one but good work

dont even waste yall time with that other trash mixtape. dude needs to stop raping. dude makes Chris brown look like a prime Eminem

Girl At Home
eek.gif
pimp.gif

French Kiss is typical Trey that all the females love
devil.gif

yall made me go back and listen to Don't Judge again & yeah
embarassed.gif

i'm gonna have to say this is even w/the first I didnt think he could do it but I think of all that came out in the last 2 weeks this will get the most play...

its best i'm not cuffed w/this tape just coming out

i wish you all much buns success w/this tape
smile.gif

Flights and Skype is 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the end of Don't Judge. Caught me off guard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

roll.gif
@ the end of Don't Judge. Caught me off guard
laugh.gif
Lol me too....8 songs in and Im loving it. Girls are going to love Bomb(a.p.)

Me 4 U Infidelity 2...goes very hard. Holy +!%$. The sample is crazy.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Still Scratchin' Me Up...will cause some problems in the bedroom.
Don't Judge...
roll.gif
at the ending but it's about time someone made a song about that +!%$. I preach about that all the time.

Probably doesn't beat Anticipation 1 but this is also good. Turn this on + a female + crack open a bottle...gonna be hard to lose after song 5-6. Real talk. Win.

Probably doesn't beat Anticipation 1? Not to make a big deal out that but this is trash compared to the original. 

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Probably doesn't beat Anticipation 1? Not to make a big deal out that but this is trash compared to the original. 

You're right. I wouldn't say traaash but the original was a serious problem. I have a habit of saying probably anyways.

Back
Top Bottom