Trey Songz INEVITABLE EP Out Now

This %+#! go
pimp.gif

Definitely better than Ready or PPP but that's not saying much. Started off nice, middle started sounding repetitive. Will play some more though.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Definitely better than Ready or PPP but that's not saying much. Started off nice, middle started sounding repetitive. Will play some more though.
Really?
I tried to listen through again and still found no 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 moments

Ready had Panty Dropper, Neighbors Know my Name, Jupiter Love, Your side of the Bed

PPP had Love Faces, Can't be Friends and Unusual

To me, nothing on ANT II can top any of the tracks that I listed

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Really?
I tried to listen through again and still found no 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 moments

Ready had Panty Dropper, Neighbors Know my Name, Jupiter Love, Your side of the Bed

PPP had Love Faces, Can't be Friends and Unusual

To me, nothing on ANT II can top any of the tracks that I listed
I've been a HUGE Trey fan since "Trey Day" came out. I couldn't get into "Ready" at all, just could never play it. "PPP" had some bangers, "Love Faces" is one of my favorite Trey songs. I don't know why, just haven't liked his last two albums. 
Anticipation II is cool, really like how it starts. 1-6 maybe 7 or 8 are nice. Then it drops for me. Some songs sound like it's a mixtape joint and he just starts talking. A few songs he starts doing that rapping and singing flow, too many. I don't feel like the end picks up either, after awhile I'm ready for it to just end

Im going to have to give this a listen. Whats crazy is that my friend (whom I mentored his freshman year at Columbia College, where I went) actually designed the CD cover 
pimp.gif

This aint messing with A1

Only tracks that standout for me are:

Find A Place
Still Scratching Me Up
Inside Pt. 2
Good Feelings
French Kiss
Flights & Skype (Drizzy-esque)

But at the same time,  nothing is skippable on here

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Inside PT2
pimp.gif

not better then the 1st one but good work

dont even waste yall time with that other trash mixtape. dude needs to stop raping. dude makes Chris brown look like a prime Eminem
indifferent.gif
no he doesn't
Rapping.......Trigga > Breezy

what beat is he using for Flight & Skype? well he is riding the beat like a old school song and for some reason cant remember it at this time

I think this tape is on point with the last one. I don't skip as many songs on this as I do on the first.

I rock with both tapes too....
Boy did his thing on anticipation 2, no doubt...whole tape rides, maybe one skipable IMO

"suckin on dat bottom lip.......dat bottom lip"

Changes on Lemme... reminds me how soulful he use to be...he got tones in his voice he dont even use no more
30t6p3b.gif

He gotta shoot a video for this joint or a good fan made joint. Song is vivid.

Back
Top Bottom