whyhellothere

Banned
Trey-Songz-Anticipation-2.jpg

Top Of The World

pimp.gif

http://
trey-songz-inevitable-HHNM.jpg

Inevitable EP

Real Freak>>>that wack @+% single for Inevitable.

doubt it will be as good as the first but no way it can be as bad as PPP so i'll check it

The first one was amazing...but when trey steps outside of that raw R&B and goes for the cheap lyrics and beats, I can't stand him.

I love anticipation. Im feeling top of the world. If anticipation 2 goes that route i cant wait. i need a good r and b album for the cold season.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by jm2000

The first one is a classic....seriously.

Son I 've smashed about 3 different Joints to "scratching me up" "More than that"
& On Top
embarassed.gif

i'm listening to I Refuse right now and hopefully there are joints like that on here...i think its a throw away from Ready

song is so smooth

I already decided that the first one was gonna be the tape I make love to mytmouse with. That joint gonna be playing in the background.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by jm2000

The first one is a classic....seriously.

Son I 've smashed about 3 different Joints to "scratching me up" "More than that"
& On Top
embarassed.gif

i'm listening to I Refuse right now and hopefully there are joints like that on here...i think its a throw away from Ready

song is so smooth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

I already decided that the first one was gonna be the tape I make love to mytmouse with. That joint gonna be playing in the background.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?! "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" is Songz' best album to date.

I won't say all that but it's 100% better then ready. And I don't see how this will be better then the 1st. The 1st one is his best work yet

Back
Top Bottom