. Trey Songz Medley |:.

I didn't even know the song was over cause it ran over into Trey's other mixtapes...where he MURDAs SONGS

dude is the truth.

always comin with hits
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looking forward to Ready for some slow jamz and the mixtape for some freestyling
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Tough. Trey is catching Ne-Yo on my personal favorite list for R&B.
wat? o_O

ne yo was chasing trey from jump IMO got close then trey pulled away again
No he wasn't. Not even close. At all. Until Trey can come out with albums that can rival a lot of mixtape stuff then he is not on Ne-Yo'slevel. Stuff he's been dropping is still
pimp.gif

^ thats how underrated i feel gotta make it was...he released 2...TWO.. albums..and u got people already saying he sucks with albums..first one was damn nearperfect second one was above average..so how is his albums still trash? is it because he doesnt sell?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

^ thats how underrated i feel gotta make it was...he released 2...TWO.. albums..and u got people already saying he sucks with albums..first one was damn near perfect second one was above average..so how is his albums still trash? is it because he doesnt sell?
I never said his first two albums were trash. I still bump I Gotta Make It. I just don't feel it's on par with stuff he's beendropping on his mixtapes.

i think trey peaked to early...he should have done trey day first then Gotta Make It...he would have everyone
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yo theres this trey songz joint im looking for but dont know the name. he says something like "something something paper...i could make a school wit thepaper..." and he also says something like "...but hold up, is that make-up" i know thats not much info just taking a shot in the dark. any helpis greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by FEETure

yo theres this trey songz joint im looking for but dont know the name. he says something like "something something paper...i could make a school wit the paper..." and he also says something like "...but hold up, is that make-up" i know thats not much info just taking a shot in the dark. any help is greatly appreciated.
"Don't Wanna Come Down"

Full version of Every Girl and Girlfriend Can Come Too is out. These are probably cuts from the mixtape he said is coming out soon.

^ Yeah found those earlier was hoping the Full Version of the Ciara track would be out
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom