Triangle Area, NC LS and SB's

I'm a senior in high school and I am about to go to college. I got into UNC at Chapel Hill, so I wanted to know where are the best places to buy limited jordans and sbs in the area because I might be going there.

Also, whats up with Northgate Mall in Durham

For SBs, check out Vertical Urge in Raleigh

For LS, Footaction in Crabtree Valley Mall (Raleigh) gets all LS, but be there early

Northgate Mall has DTLR and the get every Jordan.... Vertical gets every SB thats the closest place for you. Nothing is in Chapel Hill at all........at all

Where are you from?

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

I'm from Maryland.

How far away is Raleigh? Is it easy to get there from Chapel Hill without a car?

I live in Chapel Hill, like dude above said, there's nothing here. Raleigh is like 15-20miles away tops, but traffic is a @#%$ and will take you like 30min to get to Crabtree. You will need a car, there maybe a bus or something from UNC. I don't know about that though, the only bus I ride is the Tarheel Express to basketball games. I hope that helps...the triangle is great place to go to school especially if you like basketball. Feel free to PM me if you have some any other ?'s about CH.
Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred.​

Back
Top Bottom