Trip to memory lane.....NIKE BATTLEGROUNDS Flightposite and Air Maxs

I cant believe I have a complete (?) set of Battlegrounds!  I have been digging through my collection and found these. 
eek.gif
 on the CHROME..........

nice bg collection but wasnt there a gold and black pair of flightposite 3's in the bg collection

I had those blue ones... Sold them for 200 to this one kid... Money bought them right off my feet... Lol

104-0414_IMG.JPG

I remember ross or marshalls had these for about $40

Nike also did a U.S. tour campaigne for streetball to promote the shoes.

Seen the gold FPs and the navy Elites @ Marshalls.

The FPIII was a futuristic looking shoe and ahead of it's time in terms a design. The platinums and navys still look
eek.gif

man i damn near broke my foot with the flightposite lites! don't rock those for hoop! BEWARE!

i wish i could get my hands on any of the crome battlegrounds. i believe the gold fp3 were at ross for 20 bucks i kept hearing on here people would pick them up for hella cheap

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

104-0414_IMG.JPG

I remember ross or marshalls had these for about $40

Nike also did a U.S. tour campaigne for streetball to promote the shoes.

This was our team shoe my freshman year. Honestly I hated these.

I wanted those Blue Flightposite III's so bad in 8th grade. i still have no idea what I would wear with them, but I'd rock the hell out of them even today.

u took me bak to high skool foreal wit dem flightposites, skool colors were black and gold so u were guranteed to see at least 4-6 dudes rocking em on gameday

Originally Posted by dcortes23

man i damn near broke my foot with the flightposite lites! don't rock those for hoop! BEWARE!

Do you mean the Flightposite three?

Originally Posted by bigboyjay23

how do you clean the flightposite material?

Those, a wet cloth.  They do get white and black scuffs up there that you can rub out.

The Elites were nice to look at but they weren't very comfortable and creased terribly. The black/caro lows were alright though.

Back
Top Bottom