Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

Lmao the FBI isn’t going to do anything about this. What could they do? The only enforcement that could punish him is Nike and he’s going to get away with it because he’s MJ’s son. There’s no law against him backdooring all the stock. He sold pairs for $1k a piece, that’s over $10 million to him and Trophy Room.

He would’ve earned some goodwill from the public by letting 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public so that people on social media could’ve seen that it was “fair” but he didn’t even care to do that. He won’t face any repercussions from it except from the public like you and I who will complain, but at the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it except boycott his brand.

maybe tax evasion? He’s gotta claim all the income from back doors pairs somehow

If anything the Feds could bust up Sheiks closet and the other fugazis with all their counterfeit TRs

What’s the point of that besides trying to get Instagram clout....... 🤡 🤡 🤡

thing is, posting all those pairs basically removes any doubt they’re all fake, which to a lot of sneaker heads would take their interest in them away.

if he was sitting on that same inventory of fakes and just sold them without drawing attention to his stock, then yeah he prob could’ve gotten away with it and made big bank. Now he just looks like a clown pushing fakes. He will still sell them and make good money but I would’ve done it the other way, made more money, and not have tried for ig clout

I think his parents are the founders/owners of Sheiks retail stores (and their online storefront).

I think his parents are the founders/owners of Sheiks retail stores (and their online storefront).

His grandparents are the founders of Shiekh, not his parents. Either way, he backdoors like the rest of them. It's just easier for him cause he basically can do what wants because he is family. Just like bumass Marcus Jordan

His grandparents are the founders of Shiekh, not his parents. Either way, he backdoors like the rest of them. It's just easier for him cause he basically can do what wants because he is family. Just like bumass Marcus Jordan
He isn't related to the owner at all, he was just trolling.
Those TR 1s are legit though.

Marcus is a scum he used to pandemic to force a raffle that was rigged somehow just4kicks always wins his raffle, dude was talking about keeping people safe but I call it bull**** homie is in Florida he and his gf are the people who don’t wear mask and they always be in the club dude moves like a Trump supporter

It’s gettin’ wild out there

45E545C4-58F2-48F3-B112-F202A3ACF37C.png

16CDE208-6639-4898-A4D1-64CB26D89D6F.png

Last edited:
Killin cuz in them mentions…a dude that he follows supposedly won the raffle.

ya'll aint gonna do not a damn thing about this, but ***** about the game being rigged.

I hope this is the release that shows sneakerheads that they are only worth a dollar amount, and that sneaker culture is a ridiculous facade, used to squeeze money out of people.

Who do these resellers think is ever even going to buy all these crazy marked up pairs tho?! Nobody is paying 2-3.5K for these, they’ll all be sitting on these looking stupid.

Last edited:
Trophy Room has a raffle for Carmine 6s up now. I certainly won’t be supporting or buying anything from Trophy Room anymore. I hope they fold now after that 1 debacle.

This dude Marcus is seriously a ****in 🤡. I’m not interested in anything associated with him or trophy room going forward.
Dad is the best basketball player that ever lived and all he can think to do is resell his dad’s shoes. I can’t think of anything more pathetic.
The one winner we see is a guy who puts “100M club” in his bio. Class all around.

Back
Top Bottom