Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

The cap is real. Lying about winning. Dude is already one of the most annoying on YouTube, they all are honestly, but come on so cringe. I barely made it through this video. The way he & all the rest are riding TR, knowing how dirty they did everyone on the release is gross. He got plugged & got a pair tho, just such a cornball.

trust me fellas, after how ****ty this release was, i wouldnt blame any of of you for going for a fake pair thats exactly like the real pair, and even if theyre different, just say theyre legit like wveryone else. this is that release where nobody can know, tell, or prove.

i dont condone/promote fakes even tho i should have a doctorate in them, but this release makes me say screw nike and screw ‘My daddys Trophies Room’ they dont care about us. ive already had people hitting me up to point them in the right direction.

the reverse travis scott 1...... if they come out, will be bad too. the fake of those is insanely high quality.

trust me fellas, after how ****ty this release was, i wouldnt blame any of of you for going for a fake pair thats exactly like the real pair, and even if theyre different, just say theyre legit like wveryone else. this is that release where nobody can know, tell, or prove.

i dont condone/promote fakes even tho i should have a doctorate in them, but this release makes me say screw nike and screw ‘My daddys Trophies Room’ they dont care about us. ive already had people hitting me up to point them in the right direction.

the reverse travis scott 1...... if they come out, will be bad too. the fake of those is insanely high quality.
My issue with UA sneakers is that there is always something "off" about them....they just arent the real product.

Last edited:

nolaces.JPG

I don't see how anyone is even interested in this shoe at this point unless you got it direct from Trophy Room. Even StockX doesn't care if you include blue laces or not which already tells you they don't give a **** where it comes from.

Honestly, like we kicked around in here last week...How’s anybody going to wear these and not have them called straight up fakes at this point? Unless your a JB athlete or widely known to get sneaker flow from the brand they’re likely getting called, and will overwhelmingly be believed to be fakes by the majority of people who see you wearing the damn things...

Even in the current sneaker climate where all these “sneaker heads” push for likes and e-cred on social media, who wants to put up with that type of reaction...This pair is dead in the water just by how this release was handled, legit pair or UA’s makes no difference...

Last edited:
nolaces.JPG

I don't see how anyone is even interested in this shoe at this point unless you got it direct from Trophy Room. Even StockX doesn't care if you include blue laces or not which already tells you they don't give a **** where it comes from.
Right...

whats to stop someone from buying a bulk of high quality fakes for $150 a pop and shipping them all to StockX

My issue with UA sneakers is that there is always something "off" about them....they just arent the real product.
while you are right.

the “off” parts have been more and more miniscule as the years have gone on. the travis sb dunks have the exact print and tan suede.

this release is the proof. this isnt an easy peezy black/red 1. the fake factories have been focusing on jordan 1. now maybe you people will believe me when i say some factories have the exact build specs and exact supplier list for materials. its all on where you get em. theres so many different levels of the fakes.

but screw TR. and believe me when i tell you that the fakes of these had a big hand in nikes lawsuit vs the fake companies.

Some of those youtubers knew they were getting pairs. AJ is friends in real life with people from TR. They went to HS together. I can think of 4 or 5 yt'ers who probably have legit pairs, but I'm not watching every single review. Those few pairs I know are legit, and I don't have a big issue with it. There's 12k pairs and maybe 100-200 always get given away like this.

The main issue is nobody really knows where the rest of them went and since none if few even know where the other 11,800 pairs went since we haven't seen any posts from people who legitimately hit on them. Nike didn't want any parts of that release probably since Marcus blamed them for the theft in transit and pairs hitting the streets early. Marcus said he had a trick for them and would change something which was adding in blue laces that will quickly be reproduced. The odd part was him saying that people owning pairs that didn't have blue laces would be sent them later. Seems like he was admitting something funny there to me. StockX changed the description to include blue laces may not be included and now you really don't know what you're buying from them. I've seen UAs of these that looked the same. If I wanted this shoe to keep (I didn't), I wouldn't be buying it from there.

Bottom line is none of these places care once they have your money. We can draw up conspiracy theories on why and how this is working this way but this is one of the worst-handled releases in my experience when it comes to online.

And the shoe sucked anyway tbh

Nothing is cornier than someone who ONLY owns hype kicks. If you own hype/limited sneakers but also have GR/QS stuff as well that's cool. But if you ONLY own limited stuff that **** is lame AF to me. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Bout to unsubscribe, but if someone could @ me when the inevitable retail and fake comparisson hits the thread, i'd appreciate. Really interested in seeing these new "Super fakes".

Trophy Room being shady is nothing new...Brandon might try and shift blame in multiple directions in his article but everybody knows what the deal is with that store...The comment that Marcus made in their show after the blatant back-dooring that happened with the 5’s was about as much of a non answer as you’ll ever get...That’s not to say fakes don’t leak and saturate the aftermarket...That happens every single release and it’s especially bad on the hyped drops...But if a store like Union can get things sorted out then a store owned by Michale Jordan’s son has exactly zero excuse for things to go sideways...

This quote itself is a complete misdirect...“I think Nike sets up a lot of these guys for failure,” the source says. “It’s an almost impossible task to sell this many high-profile shoes. And a shop that’s new and not used to this stuff is going to **** up.”...Trophy Room isn’t new, they’ve had multiple collabs and not just with Nike / JB, so saying they don’t know how to handle a large release is a complete cop out to the situation...

Then they get Jaysee in there, the guy who built his entire business around buying whole stockrooms of releases, talking about huge overhead stores face...Again, doesn’t equate to Trophy Room...It’s a store that’s owned by Michael Jordan’s son, does anybody really think it’ll fail because Marcus couldn’t meet his overhead?

My one in person visit to their physical Orlando store (When it was still open), was the day before the Black / Cement 3’s released and I was openly offered a pair at roughly double retail...Right there in the store in front of other shoppers...Joe nobody that none of those employees had ever seen before then...That tells you right there that the Trophy Room culture is one that prioritizes back-dooring for maximum profit...Workplace culture starts at the top...This whole thing lands squarely on the shoulders of Marcus Jordan who got mad at those “sheisty brothers” in Memphis for getting the jump on his pockets...So in turn he decided he’d just flow his stock early, to who he wanted to, at maximum profit to himself...

the unions were actually another very well faked release. by the 2nd batch, they had them down. i havent held a pair, but have seen the evolution through the pics. the only tell is that the airbag is a slightly different color than retail, and you cant tell unless a real pair is side by side.

but yeah they handled their release professionally. website wise too.

should we expect any better from nepotistic nike and the son of a ultra competitive, gambling addicted, self centered bully?

i love mj and his shoes. but his kid? jabroni. that stupid smile and the way he acts on snkrs live. ugh. and nike will turn not just the other cheek, but literally all the way the hell around.

the unions were actually another very well faked release. by the 2nd batch, they had them down. i havent held a pair, but have seen the evolution through the pics. the only tell is that the airbag is a slightly different color than retail, and you cant tell unless a real pair is side by side.

but yeah they handled their release professionally. website wise too.

should we expect any better from nepotistic nike and the son of a ultra competitive, gambling addicted, self centered bully?

i love mj and his shoes. but his kid? jabroni. that stupid smile and the way he acts on snkrs live. ugh. and nike will turn not just the other cheek, but literally all the way the hell around.
Fake union 4 to this day still has wrong mesh fabric pattern

Regarding the complex author talking about the invoicing, I could see the issue with 1 retailer selling all those shoes vs the unions which had pairs at other stores. They did handle the release EXCELLENTLY on their part, but they were not handling the quantity of shoes TR was.

Even still, the fact that TR wants us to think this small fact gives them some wiggle room on believing things were on the up and up is laughable at best.

If everything was so legit, there would have been someone in this thread who hit or someone on twitter in the comments on one of the many pages who posts about this stuff. Nike doesn't care and has definitely washed their hands of this release just like they did with the carmines. They may be different categories of shoe but they all get treated the same by them.

Don't want to buy it? Someone else will. Can't buy it? Someone already has. Would you like to buy something you didn't want? Someone is gonna buy that too just because it's a retro.

They have no reason to care imo

Dude is definitely mad annoying. I was done with bro when he was buying up Kobe’s to later resell but stated that he would never resell Kobe’s. Most of these dudes come off as lame.

The cap is real. Lying about winning. Dude is already one of the most annoying on YouTube, they all are honestly, but come on so cringe. I barely made it through this video. The way he & all the rest are riding TR, knowing how dirty they did everyone on the release is gross. He got plugged & got a pair tho, just such a cornball.

Back
Top Bottom