Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

This shoe was trash and I still don't understand being bent out of shape over it. Ooh a frosty Chicago that didn't have a story I knew about the reason it looked so terrible until two days before it's "release".

This shoe sucks and most of you would have traded it for something else you rather have if you did have it. Stop lying

anyone need help can pm me pics for comparison.
4B6ED9E9-8753-40AF-B444-9F6B8CDA1380.jpeg
B1AA97B1-E9C9-4210-AF66-06B381AFE17E.jpeg
CAD79227-8AD3-47DB-98BA-665962437119.jpeg

they did come with the ticket.

Do the “friends and family” with the blue laces come numbered as well? I’m assuming they do, just asking if anybody knows, strongly considering ordering off stockX, I know, they cost a grip, don’t support that clown/resellers, but I really want these and am good until cool greys come out, any info would be appreciated!

Do the “friends and family” with the blue laces come numbered as well? I’m assuming they do, just asking if anybody knows, strongly considering ordering off stockX, I know, they cost a grip, don’t support that clown/resellers, but I really want these and am good until cool greys come out, any info would be appreciated!
What makes these worth the resale price to you? All I see is bootleg chicagos that no one asked for when I see these.

What makes these worth the resale price to you? All I see is bootleg chicagos that no one asked for when I see these.
Because I like them, I wouldn’t say they’re bootleg Chicago’s, just chicagos with a different twist… in my are sneakers are big, and I don’t see anybody rocking these, I like walking thru the mall and hearing “man bro why are you wearing those? You know how much they go for?” And I’m insecure so I like the compliments lol but I legit like them and really want them, that enough of a reason?

Because I like them, I wouldn’t say they’re bootleg Chicago’s, just chicagos with a different twist… in my are sneakers are big, and I don’t see anybody rocking these, I like walking thru the mall and hearing “man bro why are you wearing those? You know how much they go for?” And I’m insecure so I like the compliments lol but I legit like them and really want them, that enough of a reason?
I guess. When I've paid top dollar for sneakers it's been for shoes that were legitimately hard to find, like months/years of searching. I don't see the huge dollar value in new, hype releases that immediately flooded the resale market. They're technically in abundance. Stockx shows dozens and dozens of sales over the last couple months, and that's just one platform. Demand exceeds the supply, sure, but only because those with the supply don't actually want to wear them. I swear hardly anybody copped this shoe to wear, it was all about the resale from day one.

I say bootleg chicago because you could get a shoe that looks very similar, the chicago 1, for much cheaper.

Man real talk, I respect the honestly. I think a lot of us wear some pairs for the same reasons but few will admit it. Props to you for being real. Now get a pair and stunt on the mall.

I guess. When I've paid top dollar for sneakers it's been for shoes that were legitimately hard to find, like months/years of searching. I don't see the huge dollar value in new, hype releases that immediately flooded the resale market. They're technically in abundance. Stockx shows dozens and dozens of sales over the last couple months, and that's just one platform. Demand exceeds the supply, sure, but only because those with the supply don't actually want to wear them. I swear hardly anybody copped this shoe to wear, it was all about the resale from day one.

I say bootleg chicago because you could get a shoe that looks very similar, the chicago 1, for much cheaper.
Let that man live his life lol

At least you honest about wanting the compliments from randos at the mall. I always respect people who wear their kicks with high resell value, but I never say it aloud lol. But I've definitely had my fair share of people who compliment me on shoes with half the value of these. Do you though man, respect for being honest and wanting to actually wear the shoes you buy.

Let that man live his life lol
I appreciated JakeL9210 JakeL9210 taking the time to explain why to me. I seriously don't understand it so I asked him why. In no way in either of my messages did I antagonize or judge him so I don't think I stopped him from living his life. I spend thousands of dollars on sneakers just like everyone else on niketalk, but in a much different way, so I wanted to know one of the other sides to the game. I get the mall thing. Most of my sneakers are pretty uncommon so even in NYC I'm usually not likely to run into anyone with the same joints on but I've also got mocha 1s which I'm prob waiting a little longer to rock more consistently.

As for the original question I dunno anything about the blue laces.

Well I know they come with the blue laces but I was wondering if they came numbered like the regular ones that don’t come with blue laces, got some friends who we all jokingly hate on each other, sometimes throw out a “boy you got them shoes from the hey buddy store” at each other. Tried looking at videos but for whatever reason, everybody hides the numbered part, like bro, you worried somebody else got the same number? Lol

I appreciated JakeL9210 JakeL9210 taking the time to explain why to me. I seriously don't understand it so I asked him why. In no way in either of my messages did I antagonize or judge him so I don't think I stopped him from living his life. I spend thousands of dollars on sneakers just like everyone else on niketalk, but in a much different way, so I wanted to know one of the other sides to the game. I get the mall thing. Most of my sneakers are pretty uncommon so even in NYC I'm usually not likely to run into anyone with the same joints on but I've also got mocha 1s which I'm prob waiting a little longer to rock more consistently.

As for the original question I dunno anything about the blue laces.
Yea im in Jacksonville and few people here even know what most of my am1 even are. But on the rare occasion someone sees me in Cherrywoods or Greystones and gives me a nod, it feels good.

Well I know they come with the blue laces but I was wondering if they came numbered like the regular ones that don’t come with blue laces, got some friends who we all jokingly hate on each other, sometimes throw out a “boy you got them shoes from the hey buddy store” at each other. Tried looking at videos but for whatever reason, everybody hides the numbered part, like bro, you worried somebody else got the same number? Lol
Yes all TR1s are numbered.

Back
Top Bottom