Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

This dude Marcus is seriously a ****in 🤡. I’m not interested in anything associated with him or trophy room going forward.
Dad is the best basketball player that ever lived and all he can think to do is resell his dad’s shoes. I can’t think of anything more pathetic.
The one winner we see is a guy who puts “100M club” in his bio. Class all around.
Perfectly said.

He piggybacks off of his dad. You think he would be a stand up and honorable guy and run a legit release like Kaws and Chris Gibbs from Union, but no, he turns out to be pure scum. I respect Kaws and Chris for doing what they did. I will support those two, but you won’t see me supporting Trophy Room. I really hope it goes downhill after this.

Some guy associated with trophyroom named AJ seems to be hooking up a bunch of Youtubers with TR1s with blue laces.

Last edited:
Complained about the release to Nike support.
Said that Trophy Room isn’t a Nike store, how they release the shoes is their business.

Jordan’s son is free to do what he wants when the product is in.

They did say my concerns would go to corporate, and they would discuss the issue with Trophy Room. So basically nothing will change. I tried. :****

Complained about the release to Nike support.
Said that Trophy Room isn’t a Nike store, how they release the shoes is their business.

Jordan’s son is free to do what he wants when the product is in.

They did say my concerns would go to corporate, and they would discuss the issue with Trophy Room. So basically nothing will change. I tried. :****
Man I respect the effort but that exchange was deleted as soon as they took the next call. Those reps know less than we do.

Live look at corporate discussing your complaint:
1613178278062.gif

I'm a little confused as to why, the son of MJ would backdoor shoes? Does he really need extra cash? Or are we just assuming?

Lmao the FBI isn’t going to do anything about this. What could they do? The only enforcement that could punish him is Nike and he’s going to get away with it because he’s MJ’s son. There’s no law against him backdooring all the stock. He sold pairs for $1k a piece, that’s over $10 million to him and Trophy Room.

He would’ve earned some goodwill from the public by letting 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public so that people on social media could’ve seen that it was “fair” but he didn’t even care to do that. He won’t face any repercussions from it except from the public like you and I who will complain, but at the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it except boycott his brand.
Ozboi was referring to Shiekh, I dont think he was saying the FBI would show up to Trophy Room...but the FBI could show up to Shiekh’s door since they likely have an open investigation into the Memphis theft, it’s their jurisdiction. And they likely would show up if Marcus Jordan were to tell the FBI that he didn’t sell those shoes to that guy Shiekh, and that they’re either fake or stolen; in which case, that guy Shiekh is either trafficking counterfeit goods or in receipt of stolen goods if he wasn’t directly involved in the Memphis theft.

Sometimes y’all act like the FBI doesn’t bother with people slanging pairs from across the water, yet Supa Dupa Rupa did time for exactly that and I don’t even think he was selling a lot of pairs. Obviously, reviewing them on YouTube AND selling them was probably not the smartest idea.

I'm a little confused as to why, the son of MJ would backdoor shoes? Does he really need extra cash? Or are we just assuming?
When making an account on the Trophy Room site, I checked out what else they sell. Some nikes, some Jordan’s, small amount of Bape and random high end brands.

The only profit this store sees is probably from the Trophy Room Exclusives.

They don’t even have that much in-house apparel/accessories to sell.

Backdooring a 90% of the pairs makes them money, and seeding pairs to influencers increases demand, justifying resellers paying 1k per pair.

I realized Nike won’t do anything about this this.

When making an account on the Trophy Room site, I checked out what else they sell. Some nikes, some Jordan’s, small amount of Bape and random high end brands.

The only profit this store sees is probably from the Trophy Room Exclusives.

They don’t even have that much in-house apparel/accessories to sell.

Backdooring a 90% of the pairs makes them money, and seeding pairs to influencers increases demand, justifying resellers paying 1k per pair.

I realized Nike won’t do anything about this this.
Exactly this…he’s definitely looking for clout/hype. With the business being so new and in a pandemic, they are probably financially strapped.

That’s too much, nothing will happen. Yeah it sucks how this drop went down and to always take so many Ls but people just need to move on. If they really want to do something that makes a difference, stop buying from resellers.

But they won’t.

That’s too much, nothing will happen. Yeah it sucks how this drop went down and to always take so many Ls but people just need to move on. If they really want to do something that makes a difference, stop buying from resellers.

But they won’t.

Honestly, it’s not as simple as don’t buy off the reseller. There’s always money to be made and people want to buy shoes whether that’s off the nostalgia tip or just to fit in (as sadly as that sounds). Resellers want the business and for some, it’s their full time job and their means of putting food on the table. The bull**** is going to continue unless Nike puts harsher regulation into their account holders. How that goes, who knows...

I think a lot of these inflated purchases are status que motivated. Back then you bought more than a shoe, you bought the feeling that came with it. That seems to be gone over all in this thing. Now its status and investment. I dont think thats going anywhere. Neither are Nikes tactics.

I think a lot of these inflated purchases are status que motivated. Back then you bought more than a shoe, you bought the feeling that came with it. That seems to be gone over all in this thing. Now its status and investment. I dont think thats going anywhere. Neither are Nikes tactics.

Exactly...Not sure where the disconnect actually started but somewhere along the line people stopped having a draw to the sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom