Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

You spend 3k on a shoe you assume is authentic.

years/several wears later - no one can tell - you find out they’re fake. You still rocking them?

what a corny *** reaction pic, wouldn’t click on that if my life depended on it
I clicked play

honestly I thought he had a learning disability when I started watching. I was like wow this is a little different. After a few mins I don’t think he has Down syndrome. But he is a f’n clown and everything wrong with the sneaker game. I had to open the vid on YouTube to give him a thumbs down

I clicked play

honestly I thought he had a learning disability when I started watching. I was like wow this is a little different. After a few mins I don’t think he has Down syndrome. But he is a f’n clown and everything wrong with the sneaker game. I had to open the vid on YouTube to give him a thumbs down
I couldn’t make it halfway through. That guy is so annoying and an idiot. Someone needs to send HIM to the moon.

i have detailed pics of the fakes for yall to compare to.

checkcheck is a JOKE. ive seen tons of fakes pass their inspections. seen a bunch fail for a very minor thing. but def not reliable.

the funny thing is, Nike now knows which factory in china has the manufacturing leak. the factory that made the legit trophy rooms, someone was crooked. they know this now. do they change it up or try to fix it? the first pics on NT were fakes, and the upcyclekicks was supposedly the stolen pairs.

so these same folks with a FSR in supreme dunk lows got the super fakes also?

This is crazy to me I remember a article coming out basically Nike saying there was no difference in the fakes and the real foamposites and this was like 2013-2015 era

This is crazy to me I remember a article coming out basically Nike saying there was no difference in the fakes and the real foamposites and this was like 2013-2015 era
idk but the fake foams didnt get good until last year

the heels were always wrong. the shape was wrong. getting the molds of foams was hard for the fake factories.

they still do not have the fake mold for sz13+

blew me away when i finally saw a fake foam with correct shape.

what a corny *** reaction pic, wouldn’t click on that if my life depended on it
Shoetubers come across as the corniest mfer's on the planet at times

I don't follow or watch any, but it seems like they all have stupid reaction faces to xxxx shoe

Interesting... writing looks completely different :smh:

1614101251604.png

That writing from the picture you just posted is from Mark Smith, who lasered those for Marcus as a gift. It's not Marcus's handwriting.

PO
Whoops!!!! I guess I should have dug deeper. Here is his actual writing.

1614108162483.png

1614108171483.png

Last edited:
He couldn't even look him in the eyes while saying "No"... smh. Everyone knows there's little money to be made in retail. Just ask the managers and workers. There's no way possible running that shop on a healthy overhead supports a million-dollar lifestyle. Reselling is where he makes real money- just don't continue to lie and hide behind your dad's relationship with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom